Sean Mac

Guest arobert

Guest Sheff Owl

but not surprised.

JOC and potter seem to be undroppable regardless of how they play.....under both managers..

As much as JOC has been poor over last few game's, over the previous month before that he was probably our best player even got player of the month.

But judging it on the last few game's he has been poor and maybe need's to be taken out, as for Potter it's criminal he keep's his place every week.

I would love AI to come out and actually tell us what Potter is supposed to do or doing?

When Macca came in Vs QPR at half time was it? he was brilliant and that was a start of a turn around and we need something like that again now, not saying Macca is the answer but we need to do something new.

Your joking ?

He 's been here 5 mins mate.

It's time for AI to blow this squad up and build again for L1. Sean Mac should be important next season, it is quite embarrasing that he can't get a place in this team even though he gives 100% in just about all his games.

I would love to see that - would be pay back for getting us relegated the bunch of lazy turds.

...but what if Macca is crap or JOC awsome all week at training?

...if that were true, then I'd take a chance on Macca to be awesome on the weekend cos JOC is crap then.

Potter urgently needs dropping.

I really don't know what Irvine sees in him.

But, Macca is not the replacement for him. You cannot play Macca and JOC as your midfield 2.

For me, it has to be Miller and JOC in the middle.

If MAcca was to play, it would be in a midfield 3 with Miller and JOC.

Let Miller bomb forward and then Macca and JOC can break everything else up