Irvine HAS to change the team.

Doncaster Rovers are not a good team, although I admit we made them look good that night. They're mid table (14th?) and have lost two matches and drawn the other since they won at Hillsborough.

I might be mistaken but I also thought Purse played against Rovers; the team certainly didn't fight that game either. I might be wrong I spent most of the match with my head in my hands.

IMO the only "untouchable" is Grant, the rest can be dropped, shuffled or sacked as far as I'm concerned. There needs to be wholesale changes made for this Saturday's match, with 5, 6 possibly even 7 new faces. We can't afford any more loan signings so play the lads from the reserves. We'll probably lose, but we'll almost certainly lose if we play the current eleven.

Never really understood why we fund a reserve team, but successive manager's have done all in their power not to play them when the need arises, prefering to bring people in on loan.

Agreed Clumber.

Is it too late to look at bringing in some ex players for the rest of the season?

I'd like to see Chapman up front (glass of wine in hand) with Marwood whipping in the crosses for his large target head.

Bannister looked fit the other night and Hirsty's been on his bike.

Could be better than what we've got.