I'm ready to be raped from behind by Owlstalk and Strafford but..

Allen would have gone into his own back pocket for funding.

Something is a matter here, before we could pull off loans such as Carson and Ben Sahar and Songo'o.

If we desperately needed a signing, Allen would dip in his own account for money for this club.

And my bloody giddy aunt did we pull off some cracking signings!

So now why can't we do this?

We have 'no money', okay, i get that, but why are we wasting money on Soares/Nolan/Varney/Feeney when their could be some hidden talents somewhere.

Lee isn't telling us the full story here, we're in a worser poo poo pan then we actually though of and i for one am worried.

I'm not asking Strafford to fund signings, i know he's here and getting no money from it and all that testicles (sorry, don't take offence, i'm just sick and tired of the same old tripe) but something isn't right here.

Guest oliver666

Something is a matter here, before we could pull off loans such as Carson and Ben Sahar and Songo'o.

If we desperately needed a signing, Allen would dip in his own account for money for this club.

We have 'no money', okay, i get that, but why are we wasting money on Soares/Nolan/Varney/Feeney when their could be some hidden talents somewhere.

Lee isn't telling us the full story here, we're in a worser poo poo pan then we actually though of and i for one am worried.

I'm not asking Strafford to fund signings, i know he's here and getting no money from it and all that testicles (sorry, don't take offence, i'm just sick and tired of the same old tripe) but something isn't right here.

I m totally with you, so let's get berated together. I'm sick to the back teeth of the muppets sorry mean puppets who are backing LS. DA was severly critisised for paying the wages of loan players. This guy (LS) is a mouth merchant. What he says he is going to do and what he is trying to achieve would be construed as propaganda in the early 40's.

As mentioned in previous threads. please. can someone tell me whay he has done for SWFC.

I m totally with you, so let's get berated together. I'm sick to the back teeth of the muppets sorry mean puppets who are backing LS. DA was severly critisised for paying the wages of loan players. This guy (LS) is a mouth merchant. What he says he is going to do and what he is trying to achieve would be construed as propaganda in the early 40's.

As mentioned in previous threads. please. can someone tell me whay he has done for SWFC.

Okay, what rate of interest shall we be charged this time?

Shall we add the money onto our current debt?

such a huge DA fan that signed up since december? :blink:

i take it you know the history of this site and DA then?

not a dig, genuine question

Songo'o, Sahar etc were all paid for by selling Whelan.... and Allen might have been gone by that point anyway i think?

Nobody will give us money for a loan signing from a business perspective, because they could well not get their money back. The only chance we've got of getting any quick money is either sending back one of the loanees we've got (if we're allowed to?) or begging one of the directors or a wealthy fan for cash.

Edited by TheBoyBeevers

Hang on, so you're frustrated that the club aren't stumping up the money to bring in loan signings, stating that Allen would have given us the money too, and then listed 4 players who have been here on loan?

Allen loaned the club money.

Strafford would have to do the same.

We need to learn to work with what we have unfortunatley, despite the consequences.

Strafford has come into this mess to sort it out voluntarily, now people are asking him to put money in?

If it was me id have told most of you cheeky buggers to do one a long time ago.

Edited by Bluesteel

Okay, what rate of interest shall we be charged this time?

Shall we add the money onto our current debt?

Exactly.

Why do people think he gave the club money without knowing full well he will get it all back with lots of interest on top ?.

Personally I prefer a chairman who doesn't decide to sue fans.

Guest Distraught!

Songo'o, Sahar etc were all paid for by selling Whelan.... and Allen might have been gone by that point anyway i think?

Nobody will give us money for a loan signing from a business perspective, because they could well not get their money back. The only chance we've got of getting any quick money is either sending back one of the loanees we've got (if we're allowed to?) or begging one of the directors or a wealthy fan for cash.

I seem to remember a certain Jersey based boxing tax exile being very vocal during the Allen years.

Now is his chance to put his money where his mouth is because all the obstacles have now been removed. How about a soft loan of 300k right now just to see us out of the poo poo?

You might be the only straw left to clutch, Mr Hobson! How about funding a player or two until the end of this abortion of a season?

I seem to remember a certain Jersey based boxing tax exile being very vocal during the Allen years.

Now is his chance to put his money where his mouth is because all the obstacles have now been removed. How about a soft loan of 300k right now just to see us out of the poo poo?

You might be the only straw left to clutch, Mr Hobson! How about funding a player or two until the end of this abortion of a season?

we've always got belfast owl?