Who Still Believes?

Guest edforceowl

I a hurt down today but NO we will not be in the Championship next season-just look at our next few games.........................

Although & I am very down & extremely hurt after yesterdays result & performance I do NOT think we will be able to stay up.

what the f*ck happened there son?!

what a rumbleing shower that lot are. I feel quite liberated in accepting we are down. Hopefully it will be a chance to clear out the whole rumbleing lot, take stock of what and where we are and actually start to rebuild our club properly.

this, this, this, this, this

Let's just hope we now have the right man at the helm to assemble a squad we can finally be proud off and wax lyrical about

this, this, this, this, this

Let's just hope we now have the right man at the helm to assemble a squad we can finally be proud off and wax lyrical about

i've just given up on the championship.

people are slinging mud at LS, fine, but he is building on foundations that aren't stable.

im not interested in blaming Laws or Irvine or Allen or Walker, it doesn't rumbleing matter anymore.

Let's just rumbleing sack it off, go down to League 1, clear the f*ckers out and accept that we are where we belong.

The sooner we let go of notions of us deserving to be a top club the better... you'll find all the pressure disappears and you can just enjoy the football.

this season makes me sick. I'm a fan of Lee Strafford but this website is bad for my health. Reading poo from him, poo from our own fans... poo poo poo . This season is covered in dripping brown poo . The whole rumbleing lot.

As a football fan, I find it all rumbleing boring.

The key thing is - we are not winning games. I couldn't give a f*ck about politics, season ticket deadlines, investment or blame. It's all so rumbleing boring.

Let's just let it all go and make Sheffield Wednesday simply about going to watch a game of football. Who gives a flying f*ck what League we are in.

I really don't care any more. I am a Wednesday fan. Always will be. There's f*ck all I can do about it. So if that means going to Oldham, Yeovil and Tranmere, so rumbleing be it.

I don't care what League we are in next season anymore.

But whatever league it is, if I read a topic that involves people slinging poo poo between chairman, fans and each other or I witness a group of players not giving a flying f*ck about playing for us, I reckon I will explode.

Before today, yes.

Today, no. We are down.

When Brian Laws left people believed he'd lost the players, and when that happens something has to give. Turns out that not only had Brian lost the players, the players have lost themselves. I find the lack of application and effort being applied by a group of people who are effectively playing for their jobs incredibly strange.

These players don't have the guts or the fight to stay up. As a result, we are going to be relegated at the end of this season, and this group of players will have deserved it.

we all can see the way the country's general economy will be heading and job prospects for the next couple of years...and football is worse placed than in general life...it's been living a lie for some time...living off money it doesn't have...paying too much in fee's and wages till it's skint and up to the neck and more in debt...we can see that over the next couple of years that quite a number of footballers will be in for a shock to the system...our players (in enough numbers) have seen this and realised that through leaked info that there was to be a big clearout at s6...and in answer to this have...GIVEN UP TRYING...it's now up to LS and AI to turn this around or it's a big disaster...falling into 3rd tier football with little or no youngsters from our acadamy to fall back on and again no money to spend will leave us in trouble next year and i'm afraid for the forseeable future as well...

i've just given up on the championship.

people are slinging mud at LS, fine, but he is building on foundations that aren't stable.

im not interested in blaming Laws or Irvine or Allen or Walker, it doesn't rumbleing matter anymore.

Let's just rumbleing sack it off, go down to League 1, clear the f*ckers out and accept that we are where we belong.

The sooner we let go of notions of us deserving to be a top club the better... you'll find all the pressure disappears and you can just enjoy the football.

this season makes me sick. I'm a fan of Lee Strafford but this website is bad for my health. Reading poo from him, poo from our own fans... poo poo poo . This season is covered in dripping brown poo . The whole rumbleing lot.

As a football fan, I find it all rumbleing boring.

The key thing is - we are not winning games. I couldn't give a f*ck about politics, season ticket deadlines, investment or blame. It's all so rumbleing boring.

Let's just let it all go and make Sheffield Wednesday simply about going to watch a game of football. Who gives a flying f*ck what League we are in.

I really don't care any more. I am a Wednesday fan. Always will be. There's f*ck all I can do about it. So if that means going to Oldham, Yeovil and Tranmere, so rumbleing be it.

I don't care what League we are in next season anymore.

But whatever league it is, if I read a topic that involves people slinging poo poo between chairman, fans and each other or I witness a group of players not giving a flying f*ck about playing for us, I reckon I will explode.

cannot disagree mate

as regards packing any fight , sack it off and letting it all go That's exactly what the team have done the last 3 games are a fairly embarrassing resignation letter from most of them

In Baseball terms "BLOW IT ALL UP" & start again. I think the players who's contracts are up are players we should not even consider renewing anyway.

Sad to say but get over a Million for Grant and 750K if we are lucky for Tudgay. And cross our fingers Irvine can knit a squad together with fire in their bellies for next season.

In Baseball terms "BLOW IT ALL UP" & start again. I think the players who's contracts are up are players we should not even consider renewing anyway.

Sad to say but get over a Million for Grant and 750K if we are lucky for Tudgay. And cross our fingers Irvine can knit a squad together with fire in their bellies for next season.

If we sold / released the ENTIRE squad, I honestly wouldn't give a poo poo.

Like whats already been said the only thing im looking forward to is getting rid of the deadwood curently playing for our club at the end of the season. The only people to blame for our current position are the players, we know they can play well when they want to but at the minute they couldnt give a sh!t. Blaming LS is stupid, he's one of us im sure he is hurting just as much if not more than a lot of people on here.

If we sold / released the ENTIRE squad, I honestly wouldn't give a poo poo.

No to be honest neither would I.

JJ would be handy in L1. pace and goals

Purse would be someone I think we would need. (who would have thought that a couple of months ago.

Love Grant to stay but the cash will probably be needed & he deserves more than L1 football.

Spurr would probably learn from a season (hopefully)in L1 and become a better player.

Potter will be our Paul Maclaren off L1 chipping in with a few more goals and looking a better player due to the poorer standard. But I wouldn't care if he wasn't around due to his lackluster efforts for the most part of this season.

Beevers would be a star in L1.

Of course there is belief, there are points to play for and although its flipping obviously grim

a defeatist attitude is not the view to take.

The one bright light is AI is in charge and the totally pathetic inept and passionless display yesterday

cannot be repeated. Fight to the bitter end, and if the players are really hurting after yesterday (which I believe most will) then we

still have a chance, however slim.

guys im as hurt as you lot but im not accepting where a league 1 side.

theres alot of points still to play for and the bottom 6 is seperated by a small amount of points..

we arnt adrift, yet... and every club down there wont win every week.

i still think scunny will go down

We dont deserve to stay up. We need a lot of luck and hard work to have a chance.

Up until today/yesterday I did believe. But you can't lose a relegation 6-pointer 5-0.

It's over.

Just hope more than anything now it's not the blunts game that actually sends us down. I don't fear relegation so much because we've yo-yo'd for years, and teams come and go, and I trust AI to build a better team and I trust LS to move us forward off the pitch whatever division we are in. But the blunts sending us down is something that will never be forgotten in this city. While the current squad will not be with us forever, that fact will.

I don't know about it being over just yet, but I agree otherwise. There's got to be a reaction on Saturday.

i dont get the whole slim chance scenario..

weve lost a few bad games but the negatively on here aint guna help..

i was down yesterday .... today its about in the whole how these players respond..

we arnt adrift down there or playing catch up..

maybe dropping back into the bottom 3 will get these guys heads in order and on the job in hand

No to be honest neither would I.

JJ would be handy in L1. pace and goals

Purse would be someone I think we would need. (who would have thought that a couple of months ago.

Love Grant to stay but the cash will probably be needed & he deserves more than L1 football.

Spurr would probably learn from a season (hopefully)in L1 and become a better player.

Potter will be our Paul Maclaren off L1 chipping in with a few more goals and looking a better player due to the poorer standard. But I wouldn't care if he wasn't around due to his lackluster efforts for the most part of this season.

Beevers would be a star in L1.

I was all ears until you mentioned Potter, in my opinion he would look more at home playing in Concorde Park.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

i dont get the whole slim chance scenario..

weve lost a few bad games but the negatively on here aint guna help..

i was down yesterday .... today its about in the whole how these players respond..

we arnt adrift down there or playing catch up..

maybe dropping back into the bottom 3 will get these guys heads in order and on the job in hand

We should of had a responce after the Donny match.

Then we should of had a responce after the Ipswich match.

Instead we got hammered by yet another rubbish bottom of the table side.

I hope we do survive this season, but we dont deserve to.

It will take other clubs to have a terrible end of season, rather than skill and commitment on our part to survive.