Who Still Believes?

Guest edforceowl

I for one have lost my faith, Before tonights performance i was still hopeful we could possibly pull together and grind out the results we need, but after the shambles of today i have lost hope and believe we are destined for league 1 football next season?

I will still be there no matter the outcome but does anybody think we can stay up?

League 1 football? wooo hooo we are getting promoted then? FFS

Guest Ripley Owl

As usual i am clutching at straws and trying to be positive, remember we should have johnson back next week and Purse the week after, so i am going to delay my judgement until then and keep the chin pointing in the right direction !

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS ! :biggrin:

Guest Ripley Owl

So we should all just give up should we ?

This once proud and once massive club....... just allow it to slip, with no sense of belligerence and hardihood into footballs 3rd tier ?

I know people care too much about this club.

I know Lee cares too much about this club and I know Alan will care too much.

I agree we are gash (we know who's fault that is.... hint, he lost at home to bottom of the league today), but we cannot give up.

We fight, scrap and battle. The fans will draw every last breath to keep OUR club up, now let's just hope that something changes, or a significant event happens that makes the players take heed and try mirror our will to suceed and will to drag this club back out of the doldrums

Bloody hell !

Glaser is this the new you , keep it up mate, love the positive vibes and the fighting spirit, i'm actually starting to enjoy reading your posts amigo ! :biggrin:

Edited by Ripley Owl

Guest bigblue

Look at the table - clearly not good!

Look at our remaining games - hmmm really not good!

Look at Palace's remaining games - I'd swap with them in a heartbeat.

Look at Scunny's remaining games - now I'm really depressed!

Look at QPR's remaining games - kinda similar run in to us

Our only hope is that either QPR somehow do worse than our spineless shower or that Scunny implode despite the easiest (on paper) run in.

Basically, nothing short of a miracle is going to keep us up! :(

Bloody hell !

Glaser is this the new you , keep it up mate, love the positive vibes and the fighting spirit, i'm actually starting to enjoy reading your posts amigo ! :biggrin:

You must have a heart the size of a dustbin lid.

Positivity - I, against my better judgement, kept that at half time yesterday. 2-0 was not insurmountable. They would have been read the riot act and two changes were made.

My delusions lasted all of 5 minutes when they scored their third (an exact repeat) of Ipswich's goal last week.

Yeah remain positive - I am going to start living in the real world.

As the Who sing - 'Won't get fooled again'. At least not by this current shower. Shuffle the pack all you like - The song will remain the same.

Of course we can, but look at the fixtures Scram mate, they do look very daunting. I struggle to see where the points are going to come from.

Preston away (ex manager and all that), Derby and Watford at home, Cov away, Bristol at home, then finish it off on the last day of the season against Palace (which condemns them along with Plymouth and P'boro)

JJ is back in training apparently, so hopefully he turns up for next match.

Missing Purse at the moment, I've got to say too. Also in defence, we're showing lack of composure and being far too easy to play through and not digging into challenges. Yesterday's starting line-up there with Nolan, Hinds, Beevers and Spurr just isn't good enough. I'd preferred to have seen Simek, Nolan, Beevers and Spurr/Hinds (of course preferably Purse back and drop those two out of the defensive line-up). Then further up field, move Gray off the pitch and give Spurr a chance there. JJ back in, keep Potter or O'Connor with Macca deserving a start now given the others' crap, and up front, new chances for Varney and Jeffers... who knows maybe we'll get a win again.

Still good chances to get another 6 wins, we definitely don't look the part given our last 3 but I hope AI really bashes the players for this crap and gets them back on their feet.

Got to believe until it's no longer mathematically possible.

Guest wilkotheowl

I for one have lost my faith, Before tonights performance i was still hopeful we could possibly pull together and grind out the results we need, but after the shambles of today i have lost hope and believe we are destined for league 1 football next season?

I will still be there no matter the outcome but does anybody think we can stay up?

I a hurt down today but NO we will not be in the Championship next season-just look at our next few games.........................

Guest wilkotheowl

I a hurt down today but NO we will not be in the Championship next season-just look at our next few games.........................

Although & I am very down & extremely hurt after yesterdays result & performance I do NOT think we will be able to stay up.

I really am not one to play the blame game, I don't see what it achieves.

But I can't look past the 'players' for this. You wanna blame the manager, ex manager, chairman, bank, ex directors... whoever the f*ck you like.

you can moan about who assembled the squad... who sanctioned the signings... who wasted the money on poor loans... it's all irrelevant.

you do not lose 5-0 against another team at the bottom of the table if you fight for it. 1-0 or 2-0 fair enough... but 5-0? that is disgusting. Regardless of footballing ability... if you fight for the cause you do not capitulate like that.

you can say it's the managers job to motivate them but there has to be basic human rumbleing pride.

what a rumbleing shower that lot are. I feel quite liberated in accepting we are down. Hopefully it will be a chance to clear out the whole rumbleing lot, take stock of what and where we are and actually start to rebuild our club properly.