Who Still Believes?

Guest edforceowl

Guest edforceowl

I for one have lost my faith, Before tonights performance i was still hopeful we could possibly pull together and grind out the results we need, but after the shambles of today i have lost hope and believe we are destined for league 1 football next season?

I will still be there no matter the outcome but does anybody think we can stay up?

I for one have lost my faith, Before tonights performance i was still hopeful we could possibly pull together and grind out the results we need, but after the shambles of today i have lost hope and believe we are destined for league 1 football next season?

I will still be there no matter the outcome but does anybody think we can stay up?

I was there, and no.

Not really if we keep playing within ourselves.

The only thing I can think of possibly saving us is a lucky goal sparking something. We just seem to be shredded confidence wise. There is a long way to go and not too many points in it, we just cant afford to keep this run going.

Weve seen what we can do but the default seems to be panic. We hadnt scored in ages then after we got a couple vs Newcastle we looked much improved.

We now havent scored in 3 games and its the same situation again.

6 wins though with such a fragile bunch...not looking good

Edited by Bluesteel

We can only survive if we get some loan players in,and that won't happen. I have accepted that we now will play league 1 football next year. I just hope that Sheffield United don't send us down cause that will just be too much for me..

Guest edforceowl

Of course we can stay up - it's not even March yet!

Ofcourse we can stay up but will we be able to pull together and get the results?

Something needs freshening up.

Last time the Newcastle match/change of manager acted as a catalyst.

In the absence of loan players then Macca, Miller, Johnson, perhaps even Jeffers and Palmer need to be in the mix as something is clearly wrong with many of the others.

Laws stuck with too many favourites and they arent earning their shirt

Situation as serious as it gets but we can still stay up. I am pinning all my hopes on the return of JJ and Darren Purse to give us another option up front and a steadying older head at the back. I would also like to see FJ9 given a run under AI and repay the fans for the easy money he has rinsed out of us for the past couple of seasons. I will be making my regular 200mile round trip for the remaining home games and looking forward (not) to some of the nearer away games coming up. Our result was poor but other results were not too bad with little daylight between all the clubs above us. Keep the faith gentlemen UTO

I still believe we can stay up. I genuinely believe we have the best manager we've had for ages in Alan Irvine.

Very worried about the seemingly lack of mental strenght in the team, though. Not many standing out as leaders at the moment - Purse is pretty much the only one. Looks like Beevers has dropped his head after Purse got injured.

Hopefully this will work as a kick up the backside.

I still believe we can stay up. I genuinely believe we have the best manager we've had for ages in Alan Irvine.

Very worried about the seemingly lack of mental strenght in the team, though. Not many standing out as leaders at the moment - Purse is pretty much the only one. Looks like Beevers has dropped his head after Purse got injured.

Hopefully this will work as a kick up the backside.

Too many "neutrals" that have watched wednesday with me this season have said how there is no spine and there is no one to grab the game by the scruff of the neck. Everyone just looks at each other to help them.

Before today, yes.

Today, no. We are down.

When Brian Laws left people believed he'd lost the players, and when that happens something has to give. Turns out that not only had Brian lost the players, the players have lost themselves. I find the lack of application and effort being applied by a group of people who are effectively playing for their jobs incredibly strange.

These players don't have the guts or the fight to stay up. As a result, we are going to be relegated at the end of this season, and this group of players will have deserved it.