See. Told you we should be playing Essajas

Guest Rich241206

Guest Rich241206

Get the skillful flair players on the pitch.

Get rid of Varney & Tudguy as soon as possible. They aren't strikers, they're rumblein fairies.

The only players I've seen this season who are worth even keeping are

Grant, Purse, Hinds, OConnor, Esajas, Gray, Clark and JJ

Get rid of all the rest in summer.

Anyone will do who can run, tackle and doesn't poo themselves when they get the ball!!

Guest Parky1867

Anyone will do who can run, tackle and doesn't poo themselves when they get the ball!!

That rules Esajas out then.

Biggest flippingponce of the lot of them.

Guest CampbellOwl-36

Get rid of Varney & Tudguy as soon as possible. They aren't strikers, they're rumblein fairies.

Had a massive chance to prove himself against Ipswich and was largely either anonomous or playing ping pong with Tommy Spurr.

Guest Brian Laws

Im glad esajas didnt play today because it would have been 7 or 8 because he can't defend and at least gray got back some of the time and stopped a few crosses getting into the area which esajas wouldn't have done and to be honest after his performance against ipswich he should never play for swfc again.

Guest totemowl

I like how you include 3 players who are out of contract this summer.

Im glad esajas didnt play today because it would have been 7 or 8 because he can't defend and at least gray got back some of the time and stopped a few crosses getting into the area which esajas wouldn't have done and to be honest after his performance against ipswich he should never play for swfc again.

how many crosses did you see Tom Soares stop ?

Or how many forward actions did you see of him ?

Infact, how many times did you see him move towards play / offer himself for the ball ?

Guest Brian Laws

Infact, how many times did you see him move towards play / offer himself for the ball ?

i didn't see soares stop many but i still believe he adds more to the team than esajas because he can actually head the ball and can take a touch.

i probably saw one or two forward runs but if he doesn't get the ball out to him it would make it difficult for him to go forward and esajas last week every time he got the ball he lost it so it was really a throw up of which one was going to be worse than the other but i didn't think gray was the worst player on the pitch.

Were you not at the Ipswich game last week then? Or is your opinion of flair the style of someone's hair style?

Guest totemowl

Glaser - you must have seen Esajas against Ipswich. Did he make a contribution to the team then?

Glaser - you must have seen Esajas against Ipswich. Did he make a contribution to the team then?

I can't remember him doing anything you'd expect of a human with two legs, let alone a footballer.

If it was a case of him making no contribution, that would have been 100 times better than his actual performance. I used to think he deserved more of a chance but there's absolutely no excuse for his performance last week unless he was blind, deaf and wheelchair-bound (no offense intended to those 3 groups)

Guest Darkus Owlus

We haven't got a single quality midfielder at the club.

Sad but true.

Esajas is a bag of poo , who has perfected the art of playing well for 2 games a season and terribly for the other 44.

You mean 4 starts and 11 sub appearances?

We can't expect any player to do any good with a look in like that. Granted he was dire against Ipswich, but tell me who wasn't? - and how can we judge a player on 4 starts?

Atleast he can take a belter of a free kick, Gray doesn't seem to be able to do anything.

You mean 4 starts and 11 sub appearances?

We can't expect any player to do any good with a look in like that. Granted he was dire against Ipswich, but tell me who wasn't? - and how can we judge a player on 4 starts?

Atleast he can take a belter of a free kick, Gray doesn't seem to be able to do anything.

This season he's been on the bench a lot yes.

He had plenty of chances last season though, and btw this criticism is coming from someone who actually admires Esajas as a player- he just doesn't suit where we are and what we need at the minute.... his play is far more suited to european football IMO.

Edit: I hasten to add that the 'bag of poo ' comment was about his attitude, not his ability.

Edited by TheBoyBeevers