Bad luck or ?

Guest Austin

Since I live in Scandinavia, and have two kids and wife, I don't visit Hillsborough very often. I have supported Wednesday since 1989, and listen to every game at Wednesday world.

I have planned a trip to s6 with a friend,to watch the game against Derby,in march. The problem is that we always loose when I am at Hillsborough,so in the last years I have only watched us play away. (Have never seen us loose an away game:mellow: )

So the simple question is,should I stay away so we might have a chance to beat Derby? I am 100 % sure we will loose if I go to the match.

Here is a few result I have seen live at Hillsborough:

Wednesday- Huddersfield 2-3

Wednesday-ManCity 2-6

Wednesday-Wrexham 2-3

Wednesday-Derby 1-2

Oh Wednesday we love you!!

Guest domSWFC

Since I live in Scandinavia, and have two kids and wife, I don't visit Hillsborough very often. I have supported Wednesday since 1989, and listen to every game at Wednesday world.

I have planned a trip to s6 with a friend,to watch the game against Derby,in march. The problem is that we always loose when I am at Hillsborough,so in the last years I have only watched us play away. (Have never seen us loose an away game:mellow: )

So the simple question is,should I stay away so we might have a chance to beat Derby? I am 100 % sure we will loose if I go to the match.

Here is a few result I have seen live at Hillsborough:

Wednesday- Huddersfield 2-3

Wednesday-ManCity 2-6

Wednesday-Wrexham 2-3

Wednesday-Derby 1-2

Shame you didn't go today then mate :dry:

Guest Brian Laws

to be honest mate i would save your money and not bother coming over because it will be a beating if you attend or not because the players could not give a throw anymore and it is just a matter of time until we get relegated

Guest Brian Laws

You really are Brian Laws, aren't you?

:ohmy:

no but i wish i was at a different club now instead of watchin that shower of poo week in week out!!!

I know it's a bit quiet at Hillsborough theese days,but what is the best place to have a seat? Last time I sat at the kop but there was no beer for sale there :angry:

North stand is nice but I would like to sit with the fans who make some noise.. :rolleyes:

Guest Brian Laws

I know it's a bit quiet at Hillsborough theese days,but what is the best place to have a seat? Last time I sat at the kop but there was no beer for sale there :angry:

North stand is nice but I would like to sit with the fans who make some noise.. :rolleyes:

I would sit in the away end if i was you mate probably best atmosphere in ground but if you are in home end sit on north stand near to away end thats were i sit and there is a fair atmosphere most of the time

I would sit in the away end if i was you mate probably best atmosphere in ground but if you are in home end sit on north stand near to away end thats were i sit and there is a fair atmosphere most of the time

Thanks for that! I'll buy you a pint at half time against Derby :biggrin:

Wednesday are just like a cheating girlfriend who promise to be better,but every weekend she let you down. And she is sho beautiful and you love her too much to leave her ..