Ok then.

First can i say i didn't go today, I'm picking things up on here about how we played plus the score line. Sounds like Grant is OK, with beavers and nolan, sean mac came on ok, clarke seams to play better when played from the start, joc and potter aren't doing it. what does that leave us with?, is purse back for the next game?, miller is he worth a shout, why was simek dropped( missed that), jj should be back, would soares be better played in center mid.

I think there's lots more questions we can ask, there's no point having a go at LS lets concentrate on the pitch with what we have. How can we move the squad around to try to improve it, there's a few ideas above what does anyone else think.

Cant see the point in going round in circles slagging our team off ( unless you forgot your ticket and had to pay gate prices, not laughing honest).

Guest JonTheOwl66

First can i say i didn't go today, I'm picking things up on here about how we played plus the score line. Sounds like Grant is OK, with beavers and nolan, sean mac came on ok, clarke seams to play better when played from the start, joc and potter aren't doing it. what does that leave us with?, is purse back for the next game?, miller is he worth a shout, why was simek dropped( missed that), jj should be back, would soares be better played in center mid.

I think there's lots more questions we can ask, there's no point having a go at LS lets concentrate on the pitch with what we have. How can we move the squad around to try to improve it, there's a few ideas above what does anyone else think.

Cant see the point in going round in circles slagging our team off ( unless you forgot your ticket and had to pay gate prices, not laughing honest).

:blink:

1. Why can no-one spell Beevers?

2. :laugh:

saw him at training ground this morning and he said he hopes to be back for next week