Absolute Disgrace

read my post. I said that things are not better ON it.

I also said things are though, much better OFF it.

* Brand much, much better

* More links with community as a whole

* Childrens charity..... ultimately leading to best uptake on shirt sales in last 10 years

* Improved shop / online and offline

* Improved ticketing options..... available to print at home, select seats

* Better food

* Successful world cup bid / stadium improvement

* Lower season ticket prices than under DA IIRC

But, shall we just overlook all of the above.

Look, I am one of the biggest 'gobs' on this site and the furthest away from brown nosing as is imaginable, but when I am negative I always try back up what I say and substantiate it.

Saying things are not better off the pitch is untrue and it comes across as though you have not really thought about what you are saying. Anyone, even the most ardent cynic can see this.

Well said.

The club is in the best position it has been in for years.

All we need is a team what will get fans back on board, many can't see past the pitch and in their eyes if things don't happen on the pitch, nothing has happened elsewhere.

The team this year have let the club down so much, in the summer, regardless of what league we are to play in - fire/sell/terminate contracts of all of them.

LS wants change, first the boardroom changed, then the manager, now get the team to.

Well said.

The club is in the best position it has been in for years.

All we need is a team what will get fans back on board, many can't see past the pitch and in their eyes if things don't happen on the pitch, nothing has happened elsewhere.

The team this year have let the club down so much, in the summer, regardless of what league we are to play in - fire/sell/terminate contracts of all of them.

LS wants change, first the boardroom changed, then the manager, now get the team to.

Sadly the Boardroom hasn't changed enough. We have a new Chairperson, the rest remain and there lies part of the problem..

Part but do the board members want to be there? Are they waiting for someone to take over from them? I think some are ready to leave.

...there's an old adage...follow the money...they want to be there until they get a return...a return on a period where they have, as custodians allowed the club to almost self destruct and moulder away. Sadly the 'new broom' can't get seem to budge the mould.

Sadly the Boardroom hasn't changed enough. We have a new Chairperson, the rest remain and there lies part of the problem..

Absolutely agree with this - There has, -has, to be a time when the people in our boardroom accept responsibility for the mess we're in

Absolutely agree with this - There has, -has, to be a time when the people in our boardroom accept responsibility for the mess we're in

They'll shuffle off when we hit the bottom of League Division 1 and all hope of any value in the shares disappear....and not until then....even then I wouldn't bet on it...

Indeed.

(See, Arthur B? I'm on a harmony roll today - all thanks to you!) :-)

Right, onto mediating Israel and the Palestinians now.

They'll shuffle off when we hit the bottom of League Division 1 and all hope of any value in the shares disappear....and not until then....even then I wouldn't bet on it...

They would do well remembering The Shuffling of The Mortal Coil.