THINGS WE MUST DO AGAINST LEICESTER.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I dont know the answer i really do.

I was watching our bench against Ipswich and they seemed dismayed at what the team was producing quality wise. We really are a poor footballing team. Surely giving Macca and game and possibly Boden wouldnt hurt us. JOC and Potter are awful, Gray is worse. Surely Boden wouldnt be worse than Gray.

Macca seems to pop up with the odd goal which could make a difference. He has passion too and loves the club. Lets give these lads a go. Nothing hasty just give some of the younger lads a crack especially Macca who must be dismayed at the lack of action this season.

I'd be happy if they stopped this tennis football and pass the fecker on the ground for a change

and...................... stop hoofing the ball upfront with a hit and hope attitude.

No bouncing balls please = EASIER TO CONTROL PASSING

Football is a simple game, SO KEEP IT SIMPLE.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I'd be happy if they stopped this tennis football and pass the fecker on the ground for a change

and...................... stop hoofing the ball upfront with a hit and hope attitude.

Football's aren't hard to control..

Tried that under Laws, helped us get into this mess.

I dont know the answer i really do.

I was watching our bench against Ipswich and they seemed dismayed at what the team was producing quality wise. We really are a poor footballing team. Surely giving Macca and game and possibly Boden wouldnt hurt us. JOC and Potter are awful, Gray is worse. Surely Boden wouldnt be worse than Gray.

Macca seems to pop up with the odd goal which could make a difference. He has passion too and loves the club. Lets give these lads a go. Nothing hasty just give some of the younger lads a crack especially Macca who must be dismayed at the lack of action this season.

They cant do any worse than today.

Laws was sacked for sticking with players who werent performing as favourites, so its time to change things. Even a bit of enthusiasm from the likes of Liam Palmer wouldnt go amiss. It may even give us some insight into next season.

If Miller, JJ and Macca were all fit I'd give them a game.

They cant do any worse than today.

Laws was sacked for sticking with players who werent performing as favourites, so its time to change things. Even a bit of enthusiasm from the likes of Liam Palmer wouldnt go amiss. It may even give us some insight into next season.

If Miller, JJ and Macca were all fit I'd give them a game.

Surely we need Miller and Macca starting this weekend with possibly JJ in the team and even Boden. Totally different midfield. We can bring them off if they are nackered but we cant stick with the SAME midfield which has disappointed us for so many games recently.

Guest Sheff Owl

Best thing is AI has just about admitted he can't really change anything so i think we are gonna be stuck with the same team. Not to mention he also said he is still getting to know the player's so sounds like these player's will keep the shirt.