Francis Jeffers

Guest Yeates_knowledge

Honestly, Varney and Tudgay did flip all

Now, people always laugh and say, what's he good for? Oh I forgot, great movement

Today, we lacked everything- effort, quality, flair, etc.

But also, we had no movement at all. Not once did we find any space to properly run into and create a chance.

Jeffers creates that space. Jeffers needs to try and earn his wage and save us from relegation

Today we didn't create space? Give me one example where we have created space in the last 10 years? How can Jeffers create space when other players won't or don't know how to move?

Guest arobert

Sheff Owl provides the facts of his appauling record over 10 years - he is a con artist and we got conned.

If anyone after the last three years thinks that Jeffers is the answer I hate to think what the question was.

Perhaps............

Who is the worst singing Wednesday have made since WW2?

Guest bigandy

Anyone who thinks Jeffers is going to be the saviour needs their head checking.

If anyone can turn the season it'll be Johnson and Miller not some scouse waster who's scored 5 goals in nearly 3 years

A couple of weeks ago i made a suggestion that we negotiate a settlement of this guy's contract It may be be that we could rescue some cash to help pay the wages of the loan players we need.

Fit and motivated in a team that plays balls to feet and into space he could be an asset - but seeing as all parts of the equation are missing we have to start thinking outside the fox in the box - see what I did there?

A couple of weeks ago i made a suggestion that we negotiate a settlement of this guy's contract It may be be that we could rescue some cash to help pay the wages of the loan players we need.

Fit and motivated in a team that plays balls to feet and into space he could be an asset - but seeing as all parts of the equation are missing we have to start thinking outside the fox in the box - see what I did there?

Maybe he should do the decent thing and walk away to free up some cash for a loan

Guest Sheff Owl

Maybe he should do the decent thing and walk away to free up some cash for a loan

He would not even go out on loan would he, so as much as i agree, he will be here until the he stops getting paid by the club.

Bit like Kenny lunt really ain't he refused to go out on loan.

If anyone is pinning ANY hopes at all on Jeffers, then please, remove all these now.

He has let us down, time after time and will do so until the end of his contract (121 days from now)

He is has stolen for a living for the past 3 years and could possibly go down as one of the greatest flops in our entire history.

Even on the pitch, whilst he might show good technical touches, you cannot confidently say that he will score, in our, or any team

He has proven this in his entire career. If Jeffers is the only man to save us, then we really are screwed and should accept the inevitable now.

Even though I agree with Glaser's above post, unless I'm imagining things Jeffers had been starting to look good for us just before Shawcross snapped him.

And like I saw someone say the other day, he'd probably get 10-15 goals for Donny.

Edited by Wednesday-Wonderland

Even though I agree with Glaser's above post, unless I'm imagining things Jeffers had been starting to look good for us just before Shawcross snapped him.

And like I saw someone say the other day, he'd probably get 10-15 goals for Donny.

At it again yesterday with the ramsey lad.