Francis Jeffers

Guest Yeates_knowledge

Guest Yeates_knowledge

Honestly, Varney and Tudgay did flip all

Now, people always laugh and say, what's he good for? Oh I forgot, great movement

Today, we lacked everything- effort, quality, flair, etc.

But also, we had no movement at all. Not once did we find any space to properly run into and create a chance.

Jeffers creates that space. Jeffers needs to try and earn his wage and save us from relegation

Honestly, Varney and Tudgay did flip all

Now, people always laugh and say, what's he good for? Oh I forgot, great movement

Today, we lacked everything- effort, quality, flair, etc.

But also, we had no movement at all. Not once did we find any space to properly run into and create a chance.

Jeffers creates that space. Jeffers needs to try and earn his wage and save us from relegation

There is a vital flaw in this awesome plan. I'll give you a couple of little clues.

Bolsa wood.

Legs.

Jeffers is the best player we have. Always looks quality on the pitch, shame he's hardly ever there!

This kind of tripe really winds me up. The bloke is a fraud. We might as well sign rumbleing Puskas on a 9 year contract. A complete and utter waste of space since the first shameful day that he signed for this football club. Pay him up, and drop kick the jug eared idiot back to Shitpool.

Technically yes, for our style of play no!

He'd get 15 goals a season at someone like Donny, provided he stayed fit, with us it will never happen

How the hell do you work that out?

He's played at Everton, Arsenal, Charlton, Rangers, Blackburn, Ipswich and us and NEVER scored more than 7 in a season.

Guest Parky1867

How the hell do you work that out?

He's played at Everton, Arsenal, Charlton, Rangers, Blackburn, Ipswich and us and NEVER scored more than 7 in a season.

If it still isn't getting through after 2 and a half years, it isn't going to get through to them now mate.

Still, hes overdue a good season, and if we can't rely on a injury prone mercenary, with a track record in failure, living off hype from his teenage years to get us out of this mess, then who can we rely on??

Guest Sheff Owl

1998–2001 Everton 49 Apps (18) Goals

2001–2004 Arsenal 22 Apps (4) Goals

2003–2004 → Everton (loan) 18 Apps (0) Goals

2004–2006 Charlton Athletic 20 Apps (3) Goals

2005 → Rangers (loan) 8 Apps (0) Goals

2006–2007 Blackburn Rovers 10 Apps (0) Goals

2007 → Ipswich Town (loan) 9 Apps (4) Goals

2007– Sheffield Wednesday 46 Apps (5) Goals