Scared

todays result was shocking...

no fight belief or spine..

its hard to see 6 wins imo, we have a hard few games, 3 away from home. it would be great to be able to make changes but we havnt got anyone to replace them with.

i wish we could get 2 loans in, but i cant see it happening .

for the first time in ages, i have NO confidence in us getting out of this hole, its looking pretty bleak

If we stay up,it will be the same crap next season , relegation,anger,reaction,it might stir a few.

I am not so sure. I have confidence that Irvine will improve the squad.

Even if we do get relegated, surely we'd end up with a better squad than we have right now.

Im not scared, im actually quite numb to it all now. If we did stay up we would probably do ok, it fits in with our cycle. We would expect nothing and do ok...only when expectation hits do we fall apart.

If we go down again we need to learn from past mistakes and not let our key players go for nothing, the teams that have bounced back have kept their key players.

The close season for any team is like pressing the re-set button and players who have had stinkers can suddenly find themselves again.

I am not so sure. I have confidence that Irvine will improve the squad.

Even if we do get relegated, surely we'd end up with a better squad than we have right now.

Exactly IMO we will be in a better position than we were last time, debt stable, no DA and Karen, a good coach/manager who is yet to build his team, people working hard for the club.

We go down so be it, difference between bottom of ccc and lge 1 is nothing really. We will probably be on telly as many times as this season.

Exactly IMO we will be in a better position than we were last time, debt stable, no DA and Karen, a good coach/manager who is yet to build his team, people working hard for the club.

We go down so be it, difference between bottom of ccc and lge 1 is nothing really. We will probably be on telly as many times as this season.

If we went and start well, we may end up getting bigger gates than we would struggling at foot of Championship.

Guest Sheff Owl

I think most people are resigned to us going down now.

Every other team seem's to be picking up point's, scoring goals.

And most importantly have a bit of fight in them.

They might not have the best player's in terms of ability but they make up for it in heart.

Peterborough and Plymouth are just about gone i imagine. Yet Plymouth seem to be putting up a huge fight.

I feel sorry for us & the club.

EVERYTHING good about the club - the fans, the chairman, the manager, are being absolutely knackered by the players that are currently being employed.

The sooner this season finishes the better, whether we're in this or the next league is irrelevant. A lot of the current crop of wasters will have left for pastures new, and the problem children remaining can be shipped out soon after.

Bring on 2010/2011

EVERYTHING good about the club - the fans, the chairman, the manager, are being absolutely knackered by the players that are currently being employed.

The sooner this season finishes the better, whether we're in this or the next league is irrelevant. A lot of the current crop of wasters will have left for pastures new, and the problem children remaining can be shipped out soon after.

Bring on 2010/2011

Yay!

Bring it on indeed. This is spot on mate.

Guest Sheff Owl

Bring on 2010/2011

Yeah most of them to the lower leagues.

You would think they would want to try and keep in this league or higher (as if but hey).

Bring on 2010/2011

Spot on.

We can't really do anything until we can ship some of the wasters out. We need to pray someone above us implodes spectacularly, and we managed to pick up 4 wins (no chance of 6). But if we go down, then so be it, at least Irvine can rebuild to a good extent in the summer.

Relegation doesn't scare me, because I have faith in Irvine and Strafford. Its the players that are doing us over at the minute, and until we can get some out there is nothing Irvine or anyone can do.

Guest edforceowl

Up until today I had everything crossed and a little faith left to the fact that we may just stay up. After todays result though I think we are now on our way down.

That's exactly how i feel................................Iv'e held my faith for so long, now it's just ogne :Dark Sad: