Can Anyone On The Board Fund Loan Signings?

Hmmmmmmmm Dennis hobson,not so in ya face now there's a proper man at the helm eh !

Ya don't actually believe he offered the money without strings do ya ?

Ya don't honestly believe his Jersey consortia was as "cash" rich as he was suggesting do ya ?

Not a word from him or the bloody awful Joe Ashton for months now,wonder why ?

Ha what a joke

No one was asking for the Hobsons input too long ago infact as i remember they came under fire from a lot of people on here .

Ask

Hulley

Cooke

And Grierson to stump up first before asking people that get no Freebies to chip in .

What about Jim and Emma ?

maybe maybe not

but no way will our attendances drop to 14,000 ish as the op suggests

So how many do you think we will get with the likes of:

Yeovil

Carlisle

Brentford

Southend

Hartlepool etc

This season:

19000....Blackpool

18000....Swansea

18900...Cardiff

Remember also that prices for next season are not being dropped whatever league we are in.

Edited by everydayiswednesday

If the answer to that question is no, then I am sorry, but we are doomed

Alan seems unable to get anything out of this bunch, now the chips are down, so without new players, we are screwed

Spurr, Hinds, Soares, Potter, Varney and Tudgay all need replacing

It aint going to happen though is it.

The cronies on the board will just let us drift into the 3rd tier of English football without so much as a whimper

Guest Sheff Owl

If the answer to that question is no, then I am sorry, but we are doomed

Alan seems unable to get anything out of this bunch, now the chips are down, so without new players, we are screwed

Spurr, Hinds, Soares, Potter, Varney and Tudgay all need replacing

It aint going to happen though is it.

The cronies on the board will just let us drift into the 3rd tier of English football without so much as a whimper

According to some people he is playing well you know.

Can't seem to put a foot wrong.

Seem's to be immune for being subsituted also.

just a few random facts though from 5 years ago

all home games

oldham 21,530

MK 20,245

hartlepool 19,919

brentford 21,592

I could go on

I'm quoting facts

not supposition

I think the fan base has dropped from 5 years ago. If we can only get 18000 for some championship matches this season, there is no chance this time in division 1. Unless we are top of the league & before that happens, there has to be a major clearout as i doubt the present squad are good enough for even division 1. This set of players are a disgrace to the club.

According to some people he is playing well you know.

Can't seem to put a foot wrong.

Seem's to be immune for being subsituted also.

and now make that one appearance out of his last 19 that Marcus has actually scored a goal in....

Still, he's got a good leap.... eh ?

Surely between them the board members can fund 2 or 3 loan signings before it is too late . Or we are in for a massive drop in funding next season in division 1. Season ticket sales down by 50%? Crowds down at least a third etc etc. Time for someone to put their hands in their pockets QUICK.

What's the point in throwing good money after bad? Money may, or may not, only get you a skillfull player, it will not get you tatics which is our problem. They players we have will have to be taught how to play football. I find I keep having to repeat myself.

What's the point in throwing good money after bad? Money may, or may not, only get you a skillfull player, it will not get you tatics which is our problem. They players we have will have to be taught how to play football. I find I keep having to repeat myself.

So we just accept it & get relegated. We were in exactly the same position a couple of seasons ago & the previous chairman funded loan signings & it kept us up. (i am no supporter of the previous chairman by the way)

at that time we were getting...(again just a few randoms) in the 2nd tier

all home games

palace 16,112

burnley 17,004

derby 19, 747

reading 17,715

you havent really thought this one through have you?

quite clearly the fanbase hasnt dropped

then we got relegated to tier 3 and crowds went up

I hope you are correct & i am wrong only time will tell. I just have a really bad feeling that many will desert us unless we are near the top of the league. After what i have seen in the last 2 home games, i have nearly accepted relegation already.

We NEED to dip into next season's transfer fund now.

no we don't.

If we did, we would endlessly be playing catch up.

At the end of next season there will be a short fall, so we take it out of the year after that' money, then that is taken the year after etc etc

no we don't.

If we did, we would endlessly be playing catch up.

At the end of next season there will be a short fall, so we take it out of the year after that' money, then that is taken the year after etc etc

So your saying 20-40k for a loan signing now would screw next season up? It would be far worse if we were relagated.

So your saying 20-40k for a loan signing now would screw next season up? It would be far worse if we were relagated.

you seriously think 20-40k would make one jot of difference to that performance and team out there today ?

You can ten fold that figure to get close to what ne need at present