I just renewed my season ticket

And anyone who dares to call themselves a fan should do so as well (if you can afford it and get to games obviously).

Get behind our team and we can inspire them to get out of this mess.

Miller, Jeffers, JJ are all back in training and they can have a big impact on our final games.

COYBAWW

WTID

etc etc

Guest BarmyBetto

And anyone who dares to call themselves a fan should do so as well (if you can afford it and get to games obviously).

Miller, Jeffers, JJ are all back in training and they can have a big impact on our final games.

COYBAWW

WTID

etc etc

Dont be so stupid. I have had a ST for like past 5 years running.

If the team pull their weight and we still loose then i may consider it, but at the moment, i dont tend to renew

COYBAWW

WTID

etc etc

Sorry - thats not our job.

Thats the Managers, themselves and the teams job.

They've got to find that fight, inspiration and will to get themselves out of this mess - NOT US.

COYBAWW

WTID

etc etc

in all due respect, get fooked

COYBAWW

WTID

etc etc

if we sold 30,000 season tickets and filled hillsborough for every game for the rest of the season it would make no difference.

the players are showing no passion, no bottle, no skill and no fight to get out of the position we find ourselves in.

don't blame the fans, the problem lies with the overpaid underachieving players on the pitch

COYBAWW

WTID

etc etc

HAPPY CLAPPER ALERT!!!!!! Edited by Glenn59

COYBAWW

WTID

etc etc

well done.