Should we dip into the season ticket fund?

For the past few weeks I have seen it mentioned quite a bit, with reasonable pros and cons for doing and not doing it.

I was personally against it, but now we are absolutely desperate.

Could we dip into the fund for a loan signing. One emergency signing in one of our most desperate times since Lee has been here?

We need to do it, we need to raise some funding NOW for a decent loan signing, and the only way I can think of doing that is dipping into the season ticket fund.

Or send Tom 'Contributes Nothing' Soares back.

For the past few weeks I have seen it mentioned quite a bit, with reasonable pros and cons for doing and not doing it.

Could we dip into the fund for a loan signing. One emergency signing in one of our most desperate times since Lee has been here?

We need to do it, we need to raise some funding NOW for a decent loan signing, and the only way I can think of doing that is dipping into the season ticket fund.

No we need funds for next season.

Promble is, how many quality loan signings have we as a club managed to successfully appoint lately?

All we have known for a while are Laws' signings though, Irvine hasn't had anything.

The jury is out on Nolan, but we need to give Alan something for him to get a player he thinks would change our luck.

IMO we would be just wasting the money, we need 3/4 players in to make an impact were that poor all over the pitch, i dont think one loan player would make that much difference. Sad times, renewed my season ticket yesterday, looks like ill have the pleasure of watching Rochdale next year :angry:

Guest Ripley Owl

A business plan is there to be adhered too, if we do eventually get investment, the guys putting the money in would want us to spend within our means instead of robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Once we dipped our hands in the till, it would happen time and time again and we would end up in even more poo poo than we are now.