Dock their wages

Guest aphextwins

How about flip the players that are out of contract in the summer off and get some players with passion

Who's out of contract in the summer?

Guest Darkus Owlus

If I was a player I'd be embarrassed to receive money for what they've produced in the last 2 weeks.

I doubt they feel that was though.

Though they ones out of contract will probably see them going the way of Kenny Lunt on 1/3 of thier existing salary.

They should be trying hard to grab a new contract, a decent pay and a job at a good club like ours.

Guest Sheff Owl

How about just telling them if they don't wanna be here then flip RIGHT OFF!!

By the look of it we are going down anyway so let's look to youth now and shove some of these sorry excuses for footballer's in the reserves and let the rot!!!

The players don't deserve money after the last 3 matches. They are a disgrace. Not the first time this season it has been applicable either.

Completely agree Jon. They deserve flip all. Unfortunately, I couldn't see some of them putting the effort in even then. They'd just sulk.

A couple of months ago I vented my frustration on here regarding the quality (or lack of)

Of the players we have on our books

I passed a comment on docking their wages ,and sending them to the children’s hospital

I also commented on if I put a performance in like they do, in my job I would be down the road!

The comments I received in the post were along the lines of

1:“don’t you ever have a bad day at work? “...... Yes on occasion, but not to the extent this shower produce

2: “so you put 100% work rate in every week?” ............. yes I do put 100% work rate in every week

After all I get paid a wage, and I owe it to my employer to work to 100% of my abilities.

As a field engineer, I only have myself to blame if I don’t put the work ethic in to deliver the service on time every time.

3: “footballers only have a short career so they should be paid thousands of pounds a week “

Is Francis Jeffers STILL being paid? Serious question...

Of course he is, don't be so stupid.

All players under contract will be getting paid.

What the roger has Jeffers got to do with today result or the last few results, he hasn't even been near the bench.

Guest aphextwins

What the roger has Jeffers got to do with today result or the last few results, he hasn't even been near the bench.

Because that useless sack of scouse poo is taking up money that could be spent on the wages of 2 players.

Because that useless sack of scouse poo is taking up money that could be spent on the wages of 2 players.

Same can be said about some of the players who have featured in the last 3 games including the greatest number 7 the clubs ever seen

Edited by curren