why the doom+ gloom id rather have our debt than others

whats with the doom and gloom all of a sudden we got 14 matches left and i trust irvine to pull us up the league ,so no investment at the moment did you really expect it to be that simple this is wednesday we are talking about= more false calls than a pregnant lady. but i know one thing id rather have our debt which we are controlling than some of the debts rest of footie clubs are carrying , premier league awash with money so they say? but most clubs are heaverly in debt and havent a cat in hells chance of clearing it anytime soon,it wake up time is now to stupid wages + agent fees, pricing fans out the game , good luck to stafford in turning us around he,s doing a good job at moment under difficult circumstances

I see your point mate but the point is I cannot see where the next win is coming from the way we are playing at the moment.

We couldn't score in a brothel!

We cannot string more than 3 passes together!

Players showing 0% effort and backbone!

No confidence.

They are the facts, forget about how much dept other teams are in, its irrelevant at the moment, we need to survive in this league. Full stop.

Guest York-owl

whats with the doom and gloom all of a sudden we got 14 matches left and i trust irvine to pull us up the league ,so no investment at the moment did you really expect it to be that simple this is wednesday we are talking about= more false calls than a pregnant lady. but i know one thing id rather have our debt which we are controlling than some of the debts rest of footie clubs are carrying , premier league awash with money so they say? but most clubs are heaverly in debt and havent a cat in hells chance of clearing it anytime soon,it wake up time is now to stupid wages + agent fees, pricing fans out the game , good luck to stafford in turning us around he,s doing a good job at moment under difficult circumstances

at this moment we are staring at league 1 football next season, as been said, i cant see where the rots going to stop.

if club9 dos come in they arent going clear our debt fully which will still leave us around £12millon in debt so when the money runs out on players/wages we be back to square one.selling our best players and getting in loan players.