Forget the investment and division...

nah then

im new to this 'forum' lark n its probably my naivety,

but whats crack wi this cardiff fella?

dont seem the most popular chap round these parts

Oi! Wednesdayites, its time you supported me financially and emotionally and got behind me in my quest to uncover the secret of cardiffowl! ;-)

Unfortunatley the 'trigger' would be bodies what have been set up to deal with this type of acting.

They do have the power to close websites down either through co-operation or through force. I don't want to see neither, but I'd much rather see that than another photo of me.

rumbleing gimp

or ill be left to form my own opinion on the posts above that he is in fact a seventeen year old bed wetter

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, but we do need another

And this isn't bullying

When I 'shop images of pgmetcalf, that's part abuse but mainly a tribute to his mentalism

With you cardiff, it's unadulterated love and respect

You're an idiot, but you're OUR idiot

NOW LET'S HAVE MOAR FOTOS PLIZ KTHXBI

Oi! Wednesdayites, its time you supported me financially and emotionally and got behind me in my quest to uncover the secret of cardiffowl! ;-)

or ill be left to form my own opinion on the posts above that he is in fact a seventeen year old bed wetter

It was his 16th birthday last week.

And we aren't telling you anything until your Avatar changes.

And to quote, Owlstalk house rules;

What can't I post?

Any content that is:

* obscene

* illegal

* threatening

* malicious

* defamatory

* spam

This applies to your username and other customizable fields, any messages you write, images you post, or any other content you upload or link to Owlstalk. If you do, your account will be deleted. See the site's Terms & Conditions for details.

Also prohibited is the practice of "griefing." Griefing is posting with the primary aim of annoying or upsetting other people. If you do this, the moderators may take action against you.