Forget the investment and division...

I've just received a PM message from the avatar pioneer

You will not be taking this any further.

Seriously, Im fine with one photo but please, no more.

This is a notification that I will take this matter further than Owlstalk if it does go any further. I will not be your '*****', nor in this way be blackmailed into doing things I don't want to do.

Thanks,

Cardiff.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But seriously..

BOW TO MY DEMANDS OR I WILL MEME YOU INTO OBLITERATION

But seriously, one more and I will act.

I know its a laugh, one photo is enough. Any more. Nah, sorry - The line will have been crossed. Especially when I didn't want any photos out there in the first place.

.....Dracula Spectacular?

But seriously, one more and I will act.

I know its a laugh, one photo is enough. Any more. Nah, sorry - The line will have been crossed. Especially when I didn't want any photos out there in the first place.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ODA your in cardiffs cross hairs.... he's guna pull the trigger if anymore photos are put 'out there'

Guest Walkley_Owl

Cardiff, your pictures are already in Cyberspace so ODA isn't doing anything illegal...........

Love your friendly neighbourhood legal expert

Now I understand why the in thing for tonight is this ugly dracula avatar.

nah then

im new to this 'forum' lark n its probably my naivety,

but whats crack wi this cardiff fella?

dont seem the most popular chap round these parts

Change your Avatars and join the joyride.

Unfortunatley the 'trigger' would be bodies what have been set up to deal with this type of acting.

They do have the power to close websites down either through co-operation or through force. I don't want to see neither, but I'd much rather see that than another photo of me.

...OSCAR? BAFTA?...GOLDEN GLOBE?

Guest Walkley_Owl

Unfortunatley the 'trigger' would be bodies what have been set up to deal with this type of acting.

They do have the power to close websites down either through co-operation or through force. I don't want to see neither, but I'd much rather see that than another photo of me.

rumbleing gimp

fully agree