Anyone a bit fed up?

Don't get me wrong, I've renewed for next season but my motivation is withering away at the moment.

Tomorrow will be the third game in a row that I'll miss, sadly due to ill-health. However I rarely miss matches home and away, but right now I'm thankful to not be hitting the road for another expensive day of let downs and disappointment.

Poor performances by heartless, poor players that just don't care. I used to get paid to play football for an Amateur team at the weekend, and played for pleasure for another poor team. No matter what, I gave it my all for both teams, whether 2 up after 10 minutes or 5 down in injury time. Why don't our players have any personal pride? Why don't they care? Why don't they be proud of their 'job' playing a 'game' they love, in a career we wish we could all have?

Why as fans do we bicker? We all want the same thing, and all want to pull in the same direction.

Why do I have to invest in SWFC? I pay to watch a game of football and enjoy the experience. The club should invest in me, they should make me want to return next week, next season. Give me a reason to be there, other than wanting my money.

Why does the Chairman have to name call our fans, just because their view differs to his? Perhaps they deserve a bit more respect, and gratitude.

Anyway good luck tomorrow lads, I care if we are in the Championship next season, do you?

nah, I've been much worse. I still enjoy going to the home games - although meeting fellow geeks is often more fun than the match.

I just everyone woudl quit moaning and buy a season ticket - if they can afford it.

And I'm trying to get my head around the chairman being a fan and coming on here and calling people idiots. I'm glad he's communicating but I wish he'd just take a step back.

Don't get me wrong, I've renewed for next season but my motivation is withering away at the moment.

Tomorrow will be the third game in a row that I'll miss, sadly due to ill-health. However I rarely miss matches home and away, but right now I'm thankful to not be hitting the road for another expensive day of let downs and disappointment.

Poor performances by heartless, poor players that just don't care. I used to get paid to play football for an Amateur team at the weekend, and played for pleasure for another poor team. No matter what, I gave it my all for both teams, whether 2 up after 10 minutes or 5 down in injury time. Why don't our players have any personal pride? Why don't they care? Why don't they be proud of their 'job' playing a 'game' they love, in a career we wish we could all have?

Why as fans do we bicker? We all want the same thing, and all want to pull in the same direction.

Why do I have to invest in SWFC? I pay to watch a game of football and enjoy the experience. The club should invest in me, they should make me want to return next week, next season. Give me a reason to be there, other than wanting my money.

Why does the Chairman have to name call our fans, just because their view differs to his? Perhaps they deserve a bit more respect, and gratitude.

Anyway good luck tomorrow lads, I care if we are in the Championship next season, do you?

Thats the reason you feel down mate. Its knowing you cant go anywhere or do anything. I get a bit like that some times. Chin up mate the good times are coming back now you have had your operation. (i didnt mean with Wednesday just that you can start doing stuff again soon that you could be before your injury)

I pay to watch a game of football and enjoy the experience. The club should invest in me, they should make me want to return next week, next season. Give me a reason to be there, other than wanting my money.

don't want to be a fudder but....we are the customer at the end of the day.customer satisfaction and all that ????

The OP feels as many do, but you have to keep your chin up.

In the cold light of day, and I reflect on the past 10 years, there are only 2 short periods I have enjoyed. The first was the McClauley/ Laws run of results after the sacking of Sturrock (for the first time in years we were playing decent, attacking football) and the second and by far the best time in the last 10 years was the amazing end of season run in Laws' first season when, just for a moment, I thought it might end in the playoffs. This is the only period in 10 years that this club has exceeded my expectations.

The only way you can feel good about this club is blind hope that things will get better. As a mindless fan I have plenty of blind hope and this is the fuel on which my love of this club still runs.

nah, I've been much worse. I still enjoy going to the home games - although meeting fellow geeks is often more fun than the match.

I just everyone woudl quit moaning and buy a season ticket - if they can afford it.

And I'm trying to get my head around the chairman being a fan and coming on here and calling people idiots. I'm glad he's communicating but I wish he'd just take a step back.

I'm the same, I don't know why but i'm still enjoying going to all the home matches and the odd away match I can get to.

Maybe if we hadn't had a small run of good fortune recently and that horrible run early season had just carried on through upto now then I might feel differently.

I think most of us go to the matches because we want to support them through thick and thin, and going through so much crap certainly makes you enjoy the good times even more.

Guest billsaja

don't want to be a fudder but....we are the customer at the end of the day.customer satisfaction and all that ????

I used to be a fan of a football club. Now apparently just a consumer of a brand. Part of the reason I am pocketing the grand I spent on STs last year when I was buying in to the new start.

I used to be a fan of a football club. Now apparently just a consumer of a brand. Part of the reason I am pocketing the grand I spent on STs last year when I was buying in to the new start.

Oh god, here we go!

*goes to hide under a trestle table*

I love it when he goes off at some of the odious turds on this site. No nonsense. The people he name calls are the people who are so negative, and so insulting to him, i want to throw up when i read their posts.

It won't help, Sam. It won't make them play any better. Getting behind them just might though.