OWL car registration for sale

Guest garethjb

Guest garethjb

Hi Wednesday fans. I have the following car registration number for sale - S80 OWL. I am based in sheffield and I am able to arrange the transfer onto the new vehicle. The price is £590 ( which is £300 cheaper than New-reg.co.uk are advertising it for). If anyone is interested please contact me on here or via email gbatty80@o2.co.uk.

UTO

Guest garethjb

Would LG1 be more appropriate :blink:

LG1 is more appropriate now!!

As a result of relegation I am willing to accept £450 now for this registration still with free immediate transfer.

Please contact me if anybody is interested.

Hi Wednesday fans. I have the following car registration number for sale - S80 OWL. I am based in sheffield and I am able to arrange the transfer onto the new vehicle. The price is £590 ( which is £300 cheaper than New-reg.co.uk are advertising it for). If anyone is interested please contact me on here or via email gbatty80@o2.co.uk.

UTO

Do you have a renault by any chance because im sure i see that number plate when im going to College on a tuesday. Usually its coming from Chesterfield as im going to Chesterfield on the A619 OR B6050.

Guest BigDave

Do you have a renault by any chance because im sure i see that number plate when im going to College on a tuesday. Usually its coming from Chesterfield as im going to Chesterfield on the A619 OR B6050.

Not stalking you but i saw you the other morning, well i've seen you a couple of times since you put your reg on here i've been doing some work in Macc and travel there over the cat and fiddle, also followed i think V50 OWL over the cat into Macc and saw R6 OWL in Stanford le Hope yesterday, i'm assuming a Wednesday fan in Essex

Not stalking you but i saw you the other morning, well i've seen you a couple of times since you put your reg on here i've been doing some work in Macc and travel there over the cat and fiddle, also followed i think V50 OWL over the cat into Macc and saw R6 OWL in Stanford le Hope yesterday, i'm assuming a Wednesday fan in Essex

Yeah i live in Buxton. Mainly the mrs driving. Live just off St Johns road if you know it (A53).

Guest garethjb

Correction the car i usually see is V17 OWL

Hi all it wont be me you are seeing as the registration has being off the car for 2 mths now.

P.S Its still for sale too!!!!!!!

Guest garethjb

is it still for sale? pm me if it is or mattbell1975@hotmail.com

Hi yes it is still for sale. Contact me on here of via gbatty80@o2.co.uk. Thanks

Guest garethjb

Hi Owls fans. This registration is still for sale. Contact me on here if anyone is interested in buying it with a free DVLA transfer.

UTO

Guest garethjb

Hi. I am looking to sell the Registration S80 OWL before christmas. I am not putting a price on this and will consider any sensible offer. Note this is still available for immediate free transfer as I have already paid the DVLA fees.

Please contact me via here or gbatty80@o2.co.uk. Thanks