S/T Feedback

Guest barlborough owl

Ok then - we will move back to running on a relegation budget and not trying to develop the squad just to keep everyone happy about ST renewals................................................

Regards

Lee

Ok then - we will move back to running on a relegation budget and not trying to develop the squad just to keep everyone happy about ST renewals................................................

Regards

Lee

It depends doesn't it ?

keeping people happy about season tickets leads up to increased sales doesn't it ?

I'd have thought keeping existing S/T holders happy would be a priorty, especially existing ones,as there more liely to renew !

If we extend the renewal date and seat date, your keeping your customers happy !

Thus increasing your playing budget for next season ?

The moving of season tickets and dates to ensure fans can renew at current prices, AND keep their seats which people grow attached to, knowing what division were in means your more likely to get more sales not less ?

Regards

D$

P.S. you already have three S/T renewals from my family !

Edited by Dark$ide

Guest chezzyowl

Unless there is a big uptake it'll get moved back.

I'm not buying ine why should we committ our finances up front when we are crying out for some short term funds to keep us in the division.

We have players who know their fate who show their true colours and their personal ambitions which is low.

Put a big sign on back of kop saying

" All of this bunch of poo poo will be released next year...its got to be better"

Then show heads of jeffers / clarke / esiajas / in a mt rushmore style display

Quality! Glad some one else thinks we have cat-footed around the current bunch of 'tards for too long. Maybe a big counter rolling along, showing just how much jeffers has cost us next to the scoreboard would be an idea.

Edited by airborne_rat_of_s6

So the reason we are going down is because of when we sold our season tickets?

We ought to of made this clear at the start of this season really, perhaps in the small print or something.

*disclaimer*

"By selling season tickets in the months of May and June we are essentially fooked - have a good season everyone"

ILY SiJ

Guest Sheff Owl

I know of 4 people who was not renewing if the date for claiming there current seat had stayed the same...

As of now i still don't think they all have commited on renewing.

Put a big sign on back of kop saying

" All of this bunch of poo poo will be released next year...its got to be better"

Then show heads of jeffers / clarke / esiajas / in a mt rushmore style display

or a simple sign reading nothing but

"cant get any worse can it?"

:happy:

tho im a strafford-ist n think if we do go down, we still need that 6m budget to get us back up.

UTO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest York-owl

Regards

Lee

tell us lee have you bought a season ticket for next season bought any for your family.

Thing I don't get about this whole sell-the-tickets-early-so-we-can-budget-thing is that we must have a fairly accurate idea of how many season tickets we'll sell, enabling the club to be able to make an educated projection of how much cash they'll have to spend on players.

Or have I got this completely wrong?

Also, it can't be just about having cash in the bank because people are able to pay in installments and stuff... Or have I got this wrong?

Guest York-owl

He's effectively spent the whole of the salary he's entitled to on the club. That's alot more than a couple of season tickets.

lee has not spent a penny of his money into the club he got from the sale of plus net he already come out and said this.

lee dos not need to work again he happliy set for life with his family.

so he can easily buy season tickets for him and his family.