S/T Feedback

1) move back the deadline until at least a month after the end of the season so the fans know what league were in.

2) Allow season ticket holders the option of renewing their seat as late as possible. People do get attached to their seat and fans should be allowed until the summer to renew imho.

Anyother constructive suggestions ?

:biggrin:

1) move back the deadline until at least a month after the end of the season so the fans know what league were in.

2) Allow season ticket holders the option of renewing their seat as late as possible. People do get attached to their seat and fans should be allowed until the summer to renew imho.

Anyother constructive suggestions ?

:biggrin:

Ok then - we will move back to running on a relegation budget and not trying to develop the squad just to keep everyone happy about ST renewals................................................

Regards

Lee

Why do people get so attached to their seats? Does it really matter if they have to move a couple seats to the side/a couple of rows upwards?

This is the first season in years I've not been able to afford a season ticket - in the past though I really couldn't have cared if I'd have to move...still get to see the game from the stand of my choice???

Not a dig, a genuine question! http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Why do people get so attached to their seats? Does it really matter if they have to move a couple seats to the side/a couple of rows upwards?

This is the first season in years I've not been able to afford a season ticket - in the past though I really couldn't have cared if I'd have to move...still get to see the game from the stand of my choice???

Not a dig, a genuine question! http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

I sit in block U2.

The leg room is ace and I have an ailse seat.

No way would I sit in the middle of a row when I need constant slashes.

I said that to my mates.... half the time they don't even flippingsit there anyway.

Just got "ahhhhh but its not point is it"

i sit on row BB in south. walkway in front of me so loads of leg room

Ok then - we will move back to running on a relegation budget and not trying to develop the squad just to keep everyone happy about ST renewals................................................

Regards

Lee

So the reason we are going down is because of when we sold our season tickets?

We ought to of made this clear at the start of this season really, perhaps in the small print or something.

*disclaimer*

"By selling season tickets in the months of May and June we are essentially fooked - have a good season everyone"

Edited by SiJ

Regards

Lee

:ph34r:

The relegation budget seemed to work better at NOT getting relegation than this seasons playoff budget...

What is it with people most other clubs release season tickets this way so they no what there budget is and managers can plan ahead and start talking to players round April instead of July when best players have been snapped up.

I cant afford to renew b4 deadline but it doesnt mean its wrong.

Lets get behind the club and see were it takes us yes its been poo poo most of season but new manager hopefully have his own players next season so give him a chance.

Is there a way in which fans can purchase season tickets in installments, paying the club directly, rather than being routed through a finance company?

Not for next season. Think they're looking into a club run DD scheme for the next next one (if you get me?).

Is there a way in which fans can purchase season tickets in installments, paying the club directly, rather than being routed through a finance company?

Not for next season. Think they're looking into a club run DD scheme for the next next one (if you get me?).

Yeah pretty sure it's what NicNac said

think this season they are using a finance company just to get it implemented, then they are looking at bringing it in house from next season onwards