Reading Game:

On the back of the rallying call i would like to just make a considered post about what my expectations are for this vital game.

The team have had a weeks rest from playing, a week where I hope AI has spent time working on eradicating the problems seen in the last two home games. Players in our 'thin' squad will be refreshed. We are playing away from the 'cauldren of hatred' that is S6, so there is one less pressure for the players to deal with. Reading have played a long midweek game.

So, I am going to be moderate and modest in my desires.

All I want is a point but I want that point to come from a hard working, passionate and professional performance that shows me this squad really are capable of over coming two poor performances and showing us that they can return to the form just previous.

Not much to ask for....but if it doesn't happen then I'm afraid I fear the worst. Certain excuses can only be used for so long before being found out to be just that, excuses.

Time for the squad and yes, manager, to deliver something positive.

i had a little click around on bbc predictor earlier.

if we get beaten other results go against us we could be uncomfortably adrift come 5pm.

its a 'dare not lose' game imo but if we out with that attitude we will get raped. we need to be up for it and in their faces.

UTO.

Guest hirsty9

Very worried myself, Reading are back on form, im expecting Reading to be 3-0 up by half time. I hope im wrong ,but the last two lacklustre games have been nothing short of relegation material.