No sign of investment in near future

Guest mozzyblue

So, you don't reckon much to the squad that Brian assembled then Glaser?

think the league table tells you all you need to know about the squad he has assembled this season

IMO, the main failing has been the midfield (lack of creativity and options in the final 3rd) and an over-reliance on the massively over-rated Marcus Tudgay

Guest domSWFC

Why didn't they just tell us that we were not going to get it ages ago, instead of taking the wee wee and dragging us along? I think thats why some players don't give a sh!t... they thought we may get investment because of all Lee's promises, and thought they would lose their place in the team ... I'm probably wrong, and i'm not slating Strafford, he's done a great job during his time here.

Why didn't they just tell us that we were not going to get it ages ago, instead of taking the wee wee and dragging us along? I think thats why some players don't give a sh!t... they thought we may get investment because of all Lee's promises, and thought they would lose their place in the team ... I'm probably wrong, and i'm not slating Strafford, he's done a great job during his time here.

Oh FFS, why should they tell us we're not going to get it when it's still ongoing ! It's not that the players don't give a poo poo some of them are just not good enough ! There has NOT been any promises of investment !

FWIW I really don't give a flip if we get investment or not, yes it would help but my mindset now is let's flipping get ourselves out of this poo and if investment comes then flipping tally ho.

I just can't flippingbelieve some of our fans.

Oh FFS, why should they tell us we're not going to get it when it's still ongoing ! It's not that the players don't give a poo poo some of them are just not good enough ! There has NOT been any promises of investment !

FWIW I really don't give a flip if we get investment or not, yes it would help but my mindset now is let's flipping get ourselves out of this poo and if investment comes then flipping tally ho.

I just can't flippingbelieve some of our fans.

You do have a point.

Just where does all this talk about investment come from ?

Anyone who expected Club 9 to do anything but see what division were in next season was always going to be dissapointed.

That cranks the pressure up just a notch doesnt it

Anyone who expects Club 9 to do anything is in for a disappointment....Geoff Sheard had more substance....at least he exists.

Thanks to Brian Laws we're in the League position we're in. This is bound to have an effect on the investment process.

Also Club 9 are going to have to come to an agreement with the bank. The last full bank agreement took six months to agree, and that was just talking to our Plc board. This time we're asking someone to put £20m into the club. The bank are going to have to use debt forgiveness for around 50 percent of what they're owed.

So the Co-op are going to want to know what the club is going to get in return for that.

Edited by p.c guru

what the hell is "sic"

It's Latin. It means "in such a manner" or "just like this" and you use it when you quote someone but deliberately copy their mistakes in spelling, grammar, punctuation, meaning and so on. It's bascially so the reader knows you're not thick and have copied the mistakes of the person you're quoting.

Dunno why he's used it here though.

It's Latin. It means "in such a manner" or "just like this" and you use it when you quote someone but deliberately copy their mistakes in spelling, grammar, punctuation, meaning and so on. It's bascially so the reader knows you're not thick and have copied the mistakes of the person you're quoting.

Alright throwing Latin in the mix on here.... I struggle with flippingEnglish.