No sign of investment in near future

Guest mozzyblue

Excellent post .

A pig-headed ( sic ) refusal to stare the truth in the face is just what's required at the farmyard right now .

What i dont understand is any kind of surprise at this news. Surely its old news just being re-hashed .

Perfect timing for tonight's " forward together " gathering aswell ..... or is that being too cynical ?

Why have you used "sic"?

Him and his friends are ready to start spreading crap over Owlstalk.

Ive just seen a post by one of the many Bills.

Another conspiracy ?

Just one in a long line from the S6 propaganda machine ..... or whatever it is i take it ? :blush:

How about asking ...... " Lee at what point do you start shouldering some of the blame for whats happening at our club right now " ? You could also add " with the greatest respect " ..... " with you being the best chairman we've ever had " etc etc ad nauseum ..... just so he knows you arent FUDDING :ph34r:

Another conspiracy ?

Just one in a long line from the S6 propaganda machine ..... or whatever it is i take it ? :blush:

How about asking ...... " Lee at what point do you start shouldering some of the blame for whats happening at our club right now " ? You could also add " with the greatest respect " ..... " with you being the best chairman we've ever had " etc etc ad nauseum ..... just so he knows you arent FUDDING :ph34r:

Why did you use "sic" above?

Were you attempting to display intelligence? If so, you should have put "pun intended". It's made you look silly.

Also, why would we take advice from someone who only wants whats worst for us? After all, you don't listen when we keep telling United fans that they are in the financial mire (it's not a debt, it's a mortgage!!!!).

At the end of the day, United fans such as him (not the half decent contributors that we occasionally get), wouldn't be on here trying to stir things if things were all rosy down at the Lane. However, they are far from that, we know it, he knows it (deep down, though he'll try to repress it), so I guess it makes him feel a little better by trying to tell us we aren't doing very well either.

At least we appreciate we haven't got a pot to p!ss in, I for one can't wait for some of the reactions at SUFC next year when they finally see the brown stuff hitting the fan.

Another conspiracy ?

Just one in a long line from the propaganda machine ..... or whatever it is i take it ? :blush:

How about asking ...... "At what point do you start shouldering some of the blame for whats happening at our club right now Mr McCabe"?

Why are we £51 million in debt Mr McCabe?

Why are we selling our best players Mr McCabe?

Why are we having to drastcally cut our wage bill Mr McCabe?

Why have we had to employ an insolvency expert Mr McCabe?

Why didn't we get the World Cup venue Mr McCabe?

Why have we got a hotel that no one stays in, and is losing money Mr McCabe?

How are we going to pay the £4.9 million monies we owe before a ball is kicked Mr McCabe?

Are we going to give all the Tevez money to the other Chinese teams, because we cheated (fairness in football and all that) Mr McCabe?

We could also add " with the greatest respect Mr McCabe" ..... " with you being the best chairman we've ever had Mr McCabe" etc etc ad nauseum ..... just so he knows we arent FUDDING :ph34r:

There you go.

All you need to do now, is post it on your own board and see if you get the answers you crave.

I am sure Mr McCabe will have your PR team put you fully in the picture.

No thanks needed.

Just said Club 9 are stalling now to see what league we are in.

funny that aint it ?

If they aren't commited to the club, then f*ck em off

Didn't Lee say we support and buy tickets no matter what division ?

So we have to make a financial sacrifice, yet the investors don't ?

Get off the pot boys, you just aint pooing.

funny that aint it ?

If they aren't commited to the club, then f*ck em off

Didn't Lee say we support and buy tickets no matter what division ?

So we have to make a financial sacrifice, yet the investors don't ?

Get off the pot boys, you just aint pooing.

Don't be a mug, you're contributing to the bad rep of this place. The people involved in discussions to take us over aren't doing it for the love of SWFC. They want to see a return on their money, which revolves around getting us back in the Prem. Frankly I'd be worried about their business acumen if us dropping into League One didn't make them think twice.