No sign of investment in near future

Guest mozzyblue

Guest mozzyblue

Just been said on Radio Sheffiled that it certainly doesn't look like we will be getting any investment any time soon.

No-one will be willing to invest while we are where we are. So why do we keep getting told "investment is imminent" and "I can smell the money"?

Looks like we aint got much of a chance of anything changing anytime soon lads.

I'm so angry I could wrestle an action man.

Did you honestly expect anything else?

If we stay in the Championship we are worth X amount, if we go down, so will our value. Plus it will take longer for investors to get a return on their money.

Why do you think LS keeps banging on about us buying STs for next season? The answer, so we can provide some sort of budget for AI during the close season, without this IMO we are stuffed.

Its pretty obvious we're in the bottom and noone wants us. Even our own fans dont want us while we've got those pathetic players wearing our shirts. Its the harsh truth unfortunately.

Couldn't agree more Rob.

There are plenty of floating fans out there just waiting for a decent team to support. After all it's the product on the pitch that counts not "the matchday experince" IMO.

Without investment or selling shedloads of STs for next season, AI can't improve the squad.

It's catch 22

Did you honestly expect anything else?

If we stay in the Championship we are worth X amount, if we go down, so will our value. Plus it will take longer for investors to get a return on their money.

Why do you think LS keeps banging on about us buying STs for next season? The answer, so we can provide some sort of budget for AI during the close season, without this IMO we are stuffed.

I COULD RIP A TISSUE.

why the funk do people get their hopes up over investment? christ sake its bleedin obvious it was all a load of knackers, all pie in the sky what comes out of straffords mush the next set back will be the so called ground extensions he said we were gonna get.

doom and gloom

ffs get a grip, leave the playing side to AI and the business in the hands of LS

our job as fans is simple, let's get on with it and quit with biting at comments made by piggies on a piggy biased radio station

Excellent post .

A pig-headed ( sic ) refusal to stare the truth in the face is just what's required at the farmyard right now .

What i dont understand is any kind of surprise at this news. Surely its old news just being re-hashed .

Perfect timing for tonight's " forward together " gathering aswell ..... or is that being too cynical ?

Excellent post .

A pig-headed ( sic ) refusal to stare the truth in the face is just what's required at the farmyard right now .

What i dont understand is any kind of surprise at this news. Surely its old news just being re-hashed .

Perfect timing for tonight's " forward together " gathering aswell ..... or is that being too cynical ?

why are you on here?