Tonight's 'Forward Together' meeting with LS

My message I sent when I signed up to attend was...

"IF, IF, we were to be relegated, who would have to be held responsible and accountable for this horrendous season of failure?

Brian Laws ? Lee for delaying the dismissal and bringing in the wrong man, or Alan Irvine."

I know it's a horrid question to face. But someone must be accountable.

All on here say it aint Brians fault..... so if it aint him, then who is it ?

"IF, IF, we were to be relegated, who would have to be held responsible and accountable for this horrendous season of failure?

Brian Laws ? Lee for delaying the dismissal and bringing in the wrong man, or Alan Irvine."

:ph34r:

Call me crazy and this may be a radical idea but, maybe, just maybe it would be the players fault?

i went to last years meeting and, seeing as though we are in exactly the same position as last year, shouldn't the night be called "jogging on the spot together" or summat like that?

well aren't we actually in a worse league position than last year?

Perhaps we should rename it

"Moonwalking together"

Couldn't it be many different people to varying degrees?

Couldn't it be many different people to varying degrees?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There is not one truth, but many truths.

We are probably looking at a culmunation of various factors which has led to the this c l u s t e r f u c k of a season.

Ask Lee whether we should look in to the idea of buying the Blades off McCabe for a couple of million quid and then shutting them down and bulldozing the sty to build a big park and ride to Hillsborough for the WC.

I thought you was gonna grill LS at the AGM ?

:laugh:

What a ridiculously biased question.

IMO: 60% the players fault, 40% BL's fault

Why?

You seem to be replicating the media fascination of demanding that a single person can be responsible for every event, which is never really true.

A number of people will be 'responsible' - the previous manager, the current manager, the chairman as the top guy, lots of 'blame' should stop at the players feet, and so on....

Even if you could blame someone - what good does it do anyway? We've got a scapegoat. Congratulations. We'd still be relegated and still be skint. What do you want to do with them now? Sue them? Slag them off in the media? It wouldn't accomplish anything.

Not that it matters, because I still think we have enough about it to pull away from the mire.

Edited by dave