Tonight's 'Forward Together' meeting with LS

I think this meeting was for those people that haven't met Lee or been to any of the other meetings. So I'm not really bothered about it.

Basically, the foundations are in place for us to have a fairly sold club. All that needs sorting out now is the mess that Brian Laws left behind. He has taken this club backwards three years. We need to develop a young dynamic squad, with a target of selling them to Premier league clubs.

If we are relegated is will be a disappointment, but not an impossible position from which to return. Staying up will give Alan Irvine a better start. I think we're going to have to try move some players out on loan, to free up some more wages. Then bring in players with a similar age to Soares and Nolan.

DJ Mortimer has facts, stats and figures to prove your talking out of your arse! Edited by M Royds

So you're happy to pay £75 now and the rest in May, but don't want to pay £15 over 12 months.

That's fine!

Buy an ST, sign up to DD, pay £15 for 2/3 months till you can afford to pay the rest off in May, then sort it out with Zebra Finanace (I think) to pay off the rest of the lump sum then when you can afford it. Sorted!

Also, I think if you go into the megastore, the staff there will be able to help you use your team card points against an online renewal price. Easy peasy :biggrin:

I live in Manchester I wont be able to get to the store to do that. I want to avoid the extra £15.00 which will wipe out my team card points. You see which either method I pay unless its all upfront I will feel like i've lost out.

DJ Mortimer has facts, stats and figures to prove your talking out of your arse!

Indeed he does.

:biggrin:

Until last November almost nobody would have suggested we had not progressed from where we had been when Laws arrived. Given the off-field situation at the time, this modest improvement was all the more creditable. It is clear that something (or an accumulation of things) changed this situation abruptly and for whatever reason, form, confidence (and perhaps even commitment) were shattered. Without knowing what these factors are with any degree of certainty it is difficult to know how to ascribe the blame... unless of course you jumped to a sweeping conclusion some time ago and cannot face the possibility of being seen to dilute it even slightly.

I live in Manchester I wont be able to get to the store to do that. I want to avoid the extra £15.00 which will wipe out my team card points. You see which either method I pay unless its all upfront I will feel like i've lost out.

Ah, should've got that from your username!

I know it doesn't help you at all but I do know making team card points redeemable online is one of the things they're working on...

Indeed he does.

:biggrin:

Until last November almost nobody would have suggested we had not progressed from where we had been when Laws arrived. Given the off-field situation at the time, this modest improvement was all the more creditable. It is clear that something (or an accumulation of things) changed this situation abruptly and for whatever reason, form, confidence (and perhaps even commitment) were shattered. Without knowing what these factors are with any degree of certainty it is difficult to know how to ascribe the blame... unless of course you jumped to a sweeping conclusion some time ago and cannot face the possibility of being seen to dilute it even slightly.

House of cards!

Get your ST's renewed if you haven't yet and get behind the team so we ensure we stay up.

Anything else is just downside for all of us.

Regards

Lee

pop into the changing room and tell the players to stop churning out poo poo performances then some of us might renew.

pop into the changing room and tell the players to stop churning out poo poo performances then some of us might renew.

Wow due you'll bring us down with your negative vibes dude!

We need to channel positive energy.

Man this internet forum reeks of nothing but negativity man.

Posted Image

Get real and be reasonable. So you want guaranteed performances and results as the basis of your relationship as a football supporter???? You will not support a club that struggles as it rebuilds after 15 years of mismanagement????

The level of negativity and apathy is killing our club.

Regards

Lee

Edited by Lee Strafford

You want guaranteed performances and results as the basis of your relationship as a football supporter????

The level of negativity and apathy is killing our club.

Regards

Lee

Compounded by the negativity and apathy we as supporters have had to endure for the last few years on the pitch..

We do come and support this club, and will continue to do so..

Enhance the performances (not just a few matches) and the crowds will follow - simple... like it always has done..

Then add the "matchday experience" to keep the crowd.. you have reached your plato at the moment..

If you can't invest on the pitch then "we" can't be expected to invest in the club..

Compounded by the negativity and apathy we as supporters have had to endure for the last few years on the pitch..

We do come and support this club, and will continue to do so..

Enhance the performances (not just a few matches) and the crowds will follow - simple... like it always has done..

Then add the "matchday experience" to keep the crowd.. you have reached your plato at the moment..

If you can't invest on the pitch then "we" can't be expected to invest in the club..

WHERE'S THE MONEY GOING TO COME FROM FFS?? HOW MANY TIMES DO WE NEED TO BE TOLD?? THERE IS NO MORE flippingMONEY!!!! GROW UP. MOVE ON. FOR CHRISSAKES. Cheesus!

Yes, it's been poor these last two games, but how much longer do we have to read comments about 'go on, then, you first, then if you do, I will'. Jeez it's like a overgrown game of playground dare. Pathetic.

It's not a club chairman's job to put money in; he or she's just the chairman, that's all. It's for others to do that, and maybe they never will. Who chuffing well cares? It's still Sheffield Wednesday Football Club, even if we're in the Unibond flippingLeague. I'm not going to go and watch anyone else, or buy a season ticket at Chesterfield of Barnsley. Even if we lose the next 14 games I won't stop being a Wednesday fan.

Christ it makes my blood boil, the crap that gets talked on here about whose fault it is. IRRELEVANT. MOVE ON.

How about a bit of positivity behind a thread-bare, knackered, injured, over-achieving squad who might just be the only route we've got to dig us out of this season's hole?

And BTW Plato was a Greek philosopher, not a piece of recently-visited topography.

FFS

:angry:

Edited by shabbyhouse

WHERE'S THE MONEY GOING TO COME FROM FFS?? HOW MANY TIMES DO WE NEED TO BE TOLD?? THERE IS NO MORE flippingMONEY!!!! GROW UP. MOVE ON. FOR CHRISSAKES. Cheesus!

Yes, it's been poor these last two games, but how much longer do we have to read comments about 'go on, then, you first, then if you do, I will'. Jeez it's like a overgrown game of playground dare. Pathetic.

It's not a club chairman's job to put money in; he or she's just the chairman, that's all. It's for others to do that, and maybe they never will. Who chuffing well cares? It's still Sheffield Wednesday Football Club, even if we're in the Unibond flippingLeague. I'm not going to go and watch anyone else, or buy a season ticket at Chesterfield of Barnsley. Even if we lose the next 14 games I won't stop being a Wednesday fan.

Christ it makes my blood boil, the crap that gets talked on here about whose fault it is. IRRELEVANT. MOVE ON.

How about a bit of positivity behind a thread-bare, knackered, injured, over-achieving squad who might just be the only route we've got to dig us out of this season's hole?

And BTW Plato was a Greek philosopher, not a piece of recently-visited topography.

FFS

:angry:

Well said.