Tonight's 'Forward Together' meeting with LS

I'm also a little surprised at the turnout

Although I can appreciate that querying Lee and the W'ite board in an open, physical forum is more difficult than spouting off on here

(For the bellends, I'm obviously not referring to those who it was "unfeasible" to attend)

Financial disaster waiting to happen.

Did Lee or the club do any market research regarding this early sales strategy? Surely knowing the poo poo Brian has put us in, no amounf ot words, no matter how many times repeated, would not make up for his failings in assembling this gash squad

I'm absolutely astonished that LS and NP make any business decisions without running the ideas past you first.

Yes it was a bit subdued at the meeting but I suppose the newness has gone.

But the message lee gave was both reassuring and sobering, reassured that the club is on the right footing, that we have the right people in the right positions at a management level, sober about our lack of ability to improve the squad and just how close the previous regime brought this club to it's knees.

Ultimately footy fans want instant success our emotions are based on results each week and our over reaction to one defeat is testoment to that.

The truth is this is a long term project and we will have downs before more and more ups, what we as fans have to do is be aware of this and never stop supporting the club that is in our blood. We will get our reward but it won't be tomorrow.

Suprise.

You'd think a man with so many pressing questions and concerns would take up the chance to get the answers they want....

That or they could sit behind a keyboard and spout unfounded throw.

Either/or.

And obviously factor in the requirement for your missus to jump in solely during these posts for a Double-Bullshit tag team

Do you think it is safe for me to wait until the summer then to renew season tickets ?

I absolutely KNOW it's not.

Just to let you all know, James looked absolutely gorgeous tapping away at the back of the room. He does carry that weight well.

I love you too, why didn't you come and say hello?

Guest oliver666

Yes it was a bit subdued at the meeting but I suppose the newness has gone.

But the message lee gave was both reassuring and sobering, reassured that the club is on the right footing, that we have the right people in the right positions at a management level, sober about our lack of ability to improve the squad and just how close the previous regime brought this club to it's knees.

Ultimately footy fans want instant success our emotions are based on results each week and our over reaction to one defeat is testoment to that.

The truth is this is a long term project and we will have downs before more and more ups, what we as fans have to do is be aware of this and never stop supporting the club that is in our blood. We will get our reward but it won't be tomorrow.

It appears you went to the meeting so, when will it be if it isn't tomorrow.

Lee: If we replicate the same revenue budget this next year, we will be in the same position...

Blackpool!!!

If he really thinks people are going to sign up to season tickets, in the middle of recession, without knowing what division we're playing in, then I want a pint of what he's supping. People are sick to the back teeth of watching utter poo every week, and without investment (which is not happening - how many teams have been bought/invested in during this recession...let me think....NONE) then we will only ever be at the bottom again.

LS came on here bigging the team up last summer and how we'd 'invested' in the squad...I wasn't convinced and asked how a couple of freebies that other teams didn't want was investment and was absolutely hounded for it...

It's just the same old same old, buy a ticket buy a ticket rah rah rah. Next year's AGM will be interesting, that's if the coward decides to have it at a time when everyone isn't working.

*Awaits the shitstorm from the Strafford lovers once again

Edited by Mole

Guest Vindice

If he really thinks people are going to sign up to season tickets, in the middle of recession, without knowing what division we're playing in, then I want a pint of what he's supping. People are sick to the back teeth of watching utter poo every week, and without investment (which is not happening - how many teams have been bought/invested in during this recession...let me think....NONE) then we will only ever be at the bottom again.

LS came on here bigging the team up last summer and how we'd 'invested' in the squad...I wasn't convinced and asked how a couple of freebies that other teams didn't want was investment and was absolutely hounded for it...

It's just the same old same old, buy a ticket buy a ticket rah rah rah. Next year's AGM will be interesting, that's if the coward decides to have it at a time when everyone isn't working.

*Awaits the shitstorm from the Strafford lovers once again

You're not allowed to say that sort of thing on OT!

Lee: People shouldn't buty Season Tickets based on what division we're in, it's about supporting our club

That's the message that keeps being spouted (and yes to an extent I agree).

Yet tonight LS states investment is on hold as such until we know what division we are in......

Sorry but the fans are entitled to the same rule if they want.

I'm with Sam on this. He summed up my feelings exacly and I think a lot of people are beginning to turn.

That's the message that keeps being spouted (and yes to an extent I agree).

Yet tonight LS states investment is on hold as such until we know what division we are in......

Sorry but the fans are entitled to the same rule if they want.

I'm with Sam on this. He summed up my feelings exacly and I think a lot of people are beginning to turn.

I think you will find that our fans have been turning for years :dry:

I suppose the difference between fans as investors and Club 9 is that were far more emotionally attached and likely to invest regardless of what league were in.

Obviously there may be some that dont renew because of it, but looking at teams that have bounced back immediately they are the ones who have been able to hold onto the majority of their players.