Preston Or West Brom

Guest AwayOwl1991

Guest AwayOwl1991

Hi there me and my mate are debating over which away game to go to, I would prefer to go to West Brom away as it is a ground I have never visited and have wanted to for some time and I have already been to Preston 3 years ago for my first away game.

My mate would prefer to go to Preston away as it is cheaper :biggrin: he says and a shorter distance :biggrin:

Which away game do you guys think we should go to, Preston or West Brom? Serious replies please :biggrin:

Guest AwayOwl1991

Preston if you want to see us have a chance of winning. I'd go WBA if I was you though.

Any reason why if you was me you'd go to WBA? :biggrin:

Hi there me and my mate are debating over which away game to go to, I would prefer to go to West Brom away as it is a ground I have never visited and have wanted to for some time and I have already been to Preston 3 years ago for my first away game.

My mate would prefer to go to Preston away as it is cheaper :biggrin: he says and a shorter distance :biggrin:

Which away game do you guys think we should go to, Preston or West Brom? Serious replies please :biggrin:

Are you going to sing and shout or just sit and watch? just think we have a chance of something at preston and 2 extra voices..... :biggrin:

Guest ArbourOwl

Hmmmm. Tough one. But it would be Preston for me. Chance of winning, AI's old club. Both grounds pretty similar so your not missing much.

Guest AwayOwl1991

Are you going to sing and shout or just sit and watch? just think we have a chance of something at preston and 2 extra voices..... :biggrin:

We both do sing and shout but I sign and shout alot more than my mate does to be fair :biggrin: Edited by AwayOwl1991