Investment Process

Guest bartos

As I understand it we are at a delicate stage here with CS9 in negotiations with the bank.

Any idea how long talks could possibly take on a deal like this?

Imagine if something was announced in the immediate future. Could it give some positivity to the fan base and in turn spark something in the players?

Does anyone believe that our off field issues like the investment process could have had an adverse effect on the players this season?

As I understand it we are at a delicate stage here with CS9 in negotiations with the bank.

Imagine if something was announced in the immediate future. Could it give some positivity to the fan base and in turn spark something in the players?

Does anyone believe that our off field issues like the investment process could have had an adverse effect on the players this season?

Yeah we're at the delicate stage of not telling the fan base that there is no investment.

I do wish people would stop doing threads about "if" this and "if" that why dont we just wait for facts :rolleyes:

Guest IBLEEDBLUEANDWHITE

Bartos , i realy don`t think that investment will be comming our way soon . t.b.h. I think there is somthing very wrong down at wednesday....Are the shares spread about to much ?.... Is the debt more than £23 million ?...i do hope im wrong thou...i think we should forget about it and back the chairman with his plan the best we all can .

I am really fed up with "Investment" threads. I just want to know when someone puts the money on the table.

I am, and have been for some time, confused because it has been obvious for months that our squad needed improvement and we haven't got the cash to do it. There has been a risk since very early this season we would be relegated. Why the serious investors didn't do the deal in time to improve the squad and lessen the risk of relegation is beyond me. If I was putting money into Wednesday I would have wanted Championship football, not League 1.

If things continue as they are on the field, the investors will wave us goodbye.

Bartos , i realy don`t think that investment will be comming our way soon . t.b.h. I think there is somthing very wrong down at wednesday....Are the shares spread about to much ?.... Is the debt more than £23 million ?...i do hope im wrong thou...i think we should forget about it and back the chairman with his plan the best we all can .

Yeah, cos a PLC lying about the amount owed in published accounts isn't illegal or anything... :blink:

There's no reason to doubt what we arebeing told (negotiations with bank on going). I'd have a problem backing the plan if this all turned out to be lies, i'm backing the plan as it stands, assuming investment doesn't materialise.

Don't consider this to be a 'stupid' thread, also touched on how this could be potentially affecting playing staff

If investment was announced then it would give everyone from fans, staff and players a huge boost but lets face it, it aint gonna happen soon.

We just need to be patient and plan that it wont happen and if it does then its a bonus!

We have had too many Sheard / Bates / Greggs etc threads to think any different!!!!

There's no reason to doubt what we arebeing told (negotiations with bank on going). I'd have a problem backing the plan if this all turned out to be lies, i'm backing the plan as it stands, assuming investment doesn't materialise.

Don't consider this to be a 'stupid' thread, also touched on how this could be potentially affecting playing staff

It was mentioned before mate a few month ago and FWIW I think it could have been contributory factor to the collapse in form and squad moral that eventually saw off BL

Im bored of investment talk I think we have covered every angle about a million times I think we should just ban threads on investement cos the gullibility of owlstalkers are amazing. I will only believe it when its in black and white until then there is no point in talking about it and just trust in LS and NP which I do. I wouldnt like to know how many 100's if not a few thousand threads have been done on this subject its just crazy really Im not being negative Im just being realistic and for those who keep asking LS to tell us whats going on well your daft if you think you have a right for him to tell you.

Im bored of investment talk I think we have covered every angle about a million times I think we should just ban threads on investement cos the gullibility of owlstalkers are amazing. I will only believe it when its in black and white until then there is no point in talking about it and just trust in LS and NP which I do. I wouldnt like to know how many 100's if not a few thousand threads have been done on this subject its just crazy really Im not being negative Im just being realistic and for those who keep asking LS to tell us whats going on well your daft if you think you have a right for him to tell you.

Great idea.

I rarely come in the matchday section anymore because it's literally full of $hit.

Expecting people not to talk about the investment is like asking people to ignore the elephant in the room.