Reading Away

Guest bigandy

Does anyone know whether they are likely to be selling on the day??

Would have thought so mate, probably best to check with the ticket office though

Does anyone know whether they are likely to be selling on the day??

http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/ForthcomingGames/0,,10304,00.html

Reading

Championship

Saturday 27 February 2010

Kick-off 3.00pm

Season Ticket Holders/Members

Adults £22.50

65 and over £16.50

17-21 Years £16.50

16 and Under £11.50

Non-Season Ticket Holders/Members

Adults £24.50

65 and Over £18.50

17-21 Years £18.50

16 and Under £13.50

Prices on matchday will increase for all supporters to:

Adults £26.50

65 and Over £20.50

17-21 £20.50

16 and Under £15.50

Season Ticket Holders Monday 8 February

Members/Owls Foundation Members Thursday 11 February

General Sale Monday 15 February

ICO departs 8.30am

Season Ticket Holders/Members £20

Junior Season Ticket Holders/Members £19

For those driving down I would recommend avoiding the car park at the stadium as it can take a long time to get away.

For free parking I usually park in Kingsley Close, Vernon Crescent and Spencer Road just on the road side.

Its only fractionally further than the expensive car park and is no more than 10 minutes from the ground. I usually get there about 2pm and there is plenty of space around.

Not sure if the link will work but fingers crossed.

www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=kingsley+way+reading&countryCode=GB#map=51.41786,-0.97178|16|32&bd=useful_information&loc=GB:51.41633:-0.96954:17|kingsley%20close%20reading|Kingsley%20Close,%20Reading,%20Berkshire,%20England,%20RG2%208

Loads left on-line so I'm sure it's a yes.

But just to be sure PM Deejayone, he'll be more than happy to manually count the on-line availability for you.

Just got on the seats now actually mate, pretty much a new block open now thanks

Think I will buy them now. What's the rule- is it if you buy them before 8pm on the Wednesday before you have to collect?

Think it's before 3pm on the Wednesday, but not 100% sure.

Just make sure there is an option to click for delivery - costs an extra 50p. So for a total of £1.50 more, I'd just pay on the day if I was you, to avoid any mishaps with the postal service.

Think it's before 3pm on the Wednesday, but not 100% sure.

Just make sure there is an option to click for delivery - costs an extra 50p. So for a total of £1.50 more, I'd just pay on the day if I was you, to avoid any mishaps with the postal service.

Sh*t, just booked em.

Oh well, I'll be an optimist. Comeeee onnnn the Wednesday

Im not going. Got a 30th on Saturday night and my mrs wont drive that far because she has a blood clot on her hip.

I'm not going either, really hate missing matches. But I can't sit or stand without being in pain.

Sh*t, just booked em.

Oh well, I'll be an optimist. Comeeee onnnn the Wednesday

Sure everything will be fine. Did you pay the extra 50p for delivery. What time of day does your postman deliver on a Saturday?

For those driving down I would recommend avoiding the car park at the stadium as it can take a long time to get away.

For free parking I usually park in Kingsley Close, Vernon Crescent and Spencer Road just on the road side.

Its only fractionally further than the expensive car park and is no more than 10 minutes from the ground. I usually get there about 2pm and there is plenty of space around.

Not sure if the link will work but fingers crossed.

www.multimap.com/maps/?qs=kingsley+way+reading&countryCode=GB#map=51.41786,-0.97178|16|32&bd=useful_information&loc=GB:51.41633:-0.96954:17|kingsley%20close%20reading|Kingsley%20Close,%20Reading,%20Berkshire,%20England,%20RG2%208

Excellent