Bristol City

Were looking like the team to drop into the mire come the end of the season - currently beating West Brom.

Who the bloody hell are we going to finish above out of these lot?

QPR - too good a squad

Palace - too good (were in the play-offs)

Sflaphorpe - terrific at home

Ipswich - looked far better than us, have options on the bench

Reading - have quality all over

Looking grim.

Guest domSWFC

They were dropping really fast, i didn't know why because they have some quality in their team and they have shown that today, its scary to think how much sh!t we are in.

Were looking like the team to drop into the mire come the end of the season - currently beating West Brom.

Who the bloody hell are we going to finish above out of these lot?

QPR - too good a squad

Palace - too good (were in the play-offs)

Sflaphorpe - terrific at home

Ipswich - looked far better than us, have options on the bench

Reading - have quality all over

Looking grim.

What will be will be, fretting about it wont change anything......anyways, L1 isn't so bad, we might get to win a few games.

p.s.....I think you can add Preston to that list.

interesting article at half time about old time Bristol City players ripping up contracts to save their club absolutely brilliant

Wonder if FJ would do the same for us ? :biggrin:

no, because he'd sever his radial artery knowing him !!!

no, because he'd sever his radial artery knowing him !!!

having said that it's unlikely I wonder if we ought to offer him a severance deal - any money saved at all would be better used on a loan player =than employing extra physios just for him ffs

Iwelumo's on loan from wolves' performance even tho not fit is type of player we could do with just won it for Bristol

having said that it's unlikely I wonder if we ought to offer him a severance deal - any money saved at all would be better used on a loan player =than employing extra physios just for him ffs

Iwelumo's on loan from wolves' performance even tho not fit is type of player we could do with just won it for Bristol

he'd never agree to it

He wouldn't be able to sign for another club as he was not a free agent during the previous transfer window

he'd never agree to it

He wouldn't be able to sign for another club as he was not a free agent during the previous transfer window

not au fait with that reg mate so take your word for it

as for him getting another contract at another club is there such a position of mystery shopper for physios?

not au fait with that reg mate so take your word for it

as for him getting another contract at another club is there such a position of mystery shopper for physios?

No chance..... every physio in the land will have him on the blacklist and "players to watch out for"

It would take moral fibre for FJ9 to rip up his contract. He has nowhere else to go after us.

The guy even failed in Scotland and without been over critical, the SPL ain't as competative.

I believe he is too arrogant to take a pay cut so that will leave him unemployed, a pay as you play contract is all he is worth, so he might as well quit

after this season!!

Now is your time, prove me wrong, (for the 100th time)

It would take moral fibre for FJ9 to rip up his contract. He has nowhere else to go after us.

The guy even failed in Scotland and without been over critical, the SPL ain't as competative.

I believe he is too arrogant to take a pay cut so that will leave him unemployed, a pay as you play contract is all he is worth, so he might as well quit

after this season!!

Now is your time, prove me wrong, (for the 100th time)

:st2: