Guest owls_4_life

hope he gets back soon heard alot of people say we missed him yesterday.funny how when he plays everyone goes on about how poo he is then now same people miss him.

I think he's poo . And I don't miss him. He is not the answer to our problems.

We hardly created much in the depressingly long streak of games without a goal (when he was playing every match).

Guest BarmyBetto

I think he's poo . And I don't miss him. He is not the answer to our problems.

We hardly created much in the depressingly long streak of games without a goal (when he was playing every match).

So you think soares can do his job?

JJ is very inconsistent. When he is on his game he is excellent but he has too many off days.

JJ plays on confidence, he was great against Barnsley and Blackpool away when confidence was up. Not sure how he would be performing at the morgue that is Hillsborough while the team have lost their confidence.

Guest BarmyBetto

JJ is very inconsistent. When he is on his game he is excellent but he has too many off days.

JJ plays on confidence, he was great against Barnsley and Blackpool away when confidence was up. Not sure how he would be performing at the morgue that is Hillsborough while the team have lost their confidence.

Very true but arent the rest of the team inconsistent? Especialy tudgay

Except Grant

Edited by BarmyBetto

He is technically flipping abysmal.

His pace is something we desperately need though- he carries the ball better than anyone else in our squad, he allows us to play at a much higher tempo, and even though he can't cross or shoot, he is someone who opposition teams fear- something that we simply don't have in our starting 11 as things stand.

JJ's frustrating as flip but he provides an outlet which we desperately need.