Another one bites the dust

when I watch a neutral game, 99% of the time I'll want one side to win more than the other

Same for me. I like to see Aston Villa do well though out of the Premier League sides and out of the top 4 my favourite is Man United. The only other team I have though is Burton Albion, I don't support them but I do check there results every week with the hope they've won.

This guy is a plastic glory hunting mug. Why were him and his sister picking a team in a cup final anyway? Never heard of supporting your local team? Bellend.

I don't care what happens in the Prem, I just watch it to be entertained. Sure, there are clubs I'd like to see relegated (Stoke, Wigan, Hull, Burnley, Pompey, Bolton). And Boro were one too.

Absolutely ridiculous. Indicative of modern attitudes. You just DON'T change your allegiance. A football club is for life. The notion of having a "PREMIER" team is just as ridiculous. If they get relegated do you pick another?? Or do you just pick one of the top ones to start with?

Of course I like some clubs more than others and in any game I can lean towards one team (except Leeds.v United where I hope for a 0-0 draw with multiple sendings off) but I'd never have a "second" team or even a "foreign " team.

I support Wednesday, that's it.

Absolutely ridiculous. Indicative of modern attitudes. You just DON'T change your allegiance. A football club is for life. The notion of having a "PREMIER" team is just as ridiculous. If they get relegated do you pick another?? Or do you just pick one of the top ones to start with?

Of course I like some clubs more than others and in any game I can lean towards one team (except Leeds.v United where I hope for a 0-0 draw with multiple sendings off) but I'd never have a "second" team or even a "foreign " team.

I support Wednesday, that's it.

totally agree,i have always considered myself to be football mad,but when there is football on TV find my self with the tele on and the footie playing in the back ground while i am doing some thing else like reading postings on owlstalk not really watching ,just catching the occasional few seconds when the noise level rises . I dont subscribe to sky sports anymore because of my lack of interest in the premiership and will not do untill we return to the top flight and have a chance of seeing us play away ,when i cannot make the trip. Perhaps i,m not football mad after all but WEDNESDAY MAD

are you for rumbleing real?

He probably is.

I am such a die hard SWFC fan that if my wife mentions any of the following words

Red

Blade

Pig

United

Bassett

I beat her black and blue.

I also left my wife in the final throws of labour to drive 200 miles to Bradford so I could see David Graham play on loan for Bradford City.