sunday morning training

if i was in charge the squad would be in early tomorrow and looking back at a dvd of today and go through why we never talk or move for each other cant pass forward if we actually complete a pass lost count today of how many times we put the ball into areas where we had no players and we gave the ball back to them or the ball was wide of the mark and either went out of play or to one of them im not expecting to see top performances but my god as stated else where we could have got a better team out of the stands today

Guest ArbourOwl

if i was in charge the squad would be in early tomorrow and looking back at a dvd of today and go through why we never talk or move for each other cant pass forward if we actually complete a pass lost count today of how many times we put the ball into areas where we had no players and we gave the ball back to them or the ball was wide of the mark and either went out of play or to one of them im not expecting to see top performances but my god as stated else where we could have got a better team out of the stands today

TAKE A BREATH MATE.........................

Guest Sheff Owl

It's all far to easy for them.

People have wasted good money to watch this shower of poo are they gonna give people there money back?