Sign in to follow this  
drings

Pick Six games we are gonna win

It's pretty tough trying to predict every result- this league is crazy and predictions go out of the window.

All i'l say is that out of all of the remaining games, we are capable of winning every one of them aside from WBA and Swansea away which will be really difficult.

There is a real dogfight ahead, but i'm confident that we will win at least 6 of the matches left.

It's pretty tough trying to predict every result- this league is crazy and predictions go out of the window.

All i'l say is that out of all of the remaining games, we are capable of winning every one of them aside from WBA and Swansea away which will be really difficult.

There is a real dogfight ahead, but i'm confident that we will win at least 6 of the matches left.

I hope so.

I think we need that bit of luck to get us firing again. The woodwork has not been our friend in recent matches nor has the referee on occassion with penalty decisions.

Had Soares, Tudgay etc been a bit more fortunate then we couldve salvaged something from those games. It may be the case that you "make your own luck" but to be fair our luck has been ridiculously bad at times.

A Preston WIN

H Derby County WIN

H Watford WIN

A Coventry City WIN

A Reading WIN

A Swansea City DRAW

A Middlesbrough DRAW

H Sheffield Utd DRAW

A Cardiff City DRAW

H Crystal Palace DRAW

My head says beating coventry might be a bridge too far, but there is 20 points.

I wouldnt be surprised if we got three points from Cardiff, Swansea or Middlesborough to be fair, knowing how we are...

Tudgay had a field day against them 4 goals

And he did it all by himself did he? Didn't he need the rest of his team to get the ball to his feet / head in the right places on the pitch?

yep for pretty tough read impossible as my ladbrokes account shows :blush: *other bookies will take your money*

I hope so.

I think we need that bit of luck to get us firing again. The woodwork has not been our friend in recent matches nor has the referee on occassion with penalty decisions.

Had Soares, Tudgay etc been a bit more fortunate then we couldve salvaged something from those games. It may be the case that you "make your own luck" but to be fair our luck has been ridiculously bad at times.

yep early goals against donny and we may held them out

i've just worked it out, and IMO i thought we would get 17 points out of those fixtures, really not sure if 17 points would be enough

especially when i think 2 weeks ago, Peterborough and Plymouth were dead and buried, but now with the run Plymouth are on i only think Peterborough are relegated as it stands.

that leaves 2 places between 6 or 7 teams

this is going to be a bumpy ride

HOLD ON!

if we play for pride, why cant win them all ?? but from what ive seen over the past 3 games is the fact that we dont have that pride atm

UTO

Don't worry, I've mapped it all out on the BBC predictor - we won't need 6 wins and will stay up on GD.

Now if only the Championship would follow some kind of form......hmmm

We have to win the games against the teams around us, Reading, QPR, Bristol C and Palace are a must. I think we can beat Watford and United on a good day. If we don't get back winning again soon starting Saturday, then i think we are going down. need to build confidence again and quick!

tbh, if we perform like we can do then I think we'll stay up, but it'll be a close call i.e. winning Last match of the season and staying up.

Every game is winnable but we have to get some confidence back.

If we can get the confidence back and start playing to our potential then we can stay up. If not then we are in deep poo

We started to get our condifence when AI come in, but after a defeat or two we lose it... Why do we lose our confidence so easily?

never thought i'd say this but i think we'll stay up if we get jj back fit and firing

Sheffield United second to last game of the season is a potential car crash waiting to happen.

I severly hope im wrong. There's plenty more drama left in this season and i don't think my fingernails can take it.

Guest southmilfordowl

The annoying thing is that if we played to our potential we'd win all of them apart from the couple of tough away games.

as soon as theinvesters come in the better we need a clincal goalscorer, a left winger, centre back and a attackive midfielder to push on infront of potts

with a bit of luck we shud stay up bt the pigs whatever any1 says is a must win just for bragging rights and can u imagine if tht was a game to keep us up :biggrin:

^ But looking at it the other way, if the pigs match could relegate us, would you have faith in this bunch of players to show the mental strength and heart needed to keep us up?

Just hope that Reading are leggy on Saturday after the cup match and that West Brom have hit a mini dip in form after 2 defeats on the bounce. It could equally be possible that Reading will be on a high after getting into the QF of the cup for first time in 87 years and we get a backlash from the Baggies after their recent dip. Its going to go to the wire unless we get a little run going again. As previously posted the last 2 home games look like being crucial Pigs and Palace. Palace may be without Warnock (if at QPR) but they will more than likely be fighting to stay up too. Will be at Reading Saturday UTO

I think it all rests on what happens against Reading... A Win is a :) gets people believing.. Loss is a :( gets them thinking "whats happening?"