Pick Six games we are gonna win

It's simple.

We need 3 teams worse than us.

Plymouth & Peterboro are 2 - if either of these passed us in the league we really are fooked!

A third? QPR, Scunny, Ipswich and Reading are there to chose from. I think Palace will be mid table come May.

My guess is QPR.

Guest York-owl

A Reading lose

H Leicester City win

A WBA lose

A Swansea City lose

A Preston lose

H Derby County lose

H Watford win

A Coventry City lose

A QPR lose

H Bristol City win

A Middlesbrough lose

H Sheffield Utd win

A Cardiff City lose

H Crystal Palace win

Everyone knows that it's destiny that it'll be between us and palace to go down on the final game of the season. You can't write this stuff. The sheff utd supporter trying to send wednesday down and keep his club afloat after they've been deducted points.

If he is still at Palace come May.

Guest William quince swfc

The games we SHOULD muster something against (Not saying we will but....)

Thats ten games that at points of the season we have proven we have a slim chance in.......but not on the last two games form........

derby (H)

Reading (a)

QPR (a)

Pigs (h)

Palace (h)

thats might just keep us up

Piece of pish.

Show some faith.

Might go to the wire but we'll be reyt enough once AI has pointed out it's not good enough and revised his tactics game by game to suit the opposition.

He is a good coach after all we are led to believe.

I have faith. If we don't play like the last two games anyway.

If the players play how we know they can we'll easily stay up. If they play like they did against WBA, Donny, Ipswich etc we'll easily be relegated. It's all down to them.

I agree - sick of hearing people going on about us not doing our bit as supporters. The simple fact is, had they played to anywhere near their "professional" ability then we would not be in this situation. Time for a gritty, win - back to how we were when AI started off. Surely he can see the things that need sorting - i.e. a bit of composure on the ball, getting more bite into our tackles, particularly in midfield and getting the ball on the deck.

I agree - sick of hearing people going on about us not doing our bit as supporters. The simple fact is, had they played to anywhere near their "professional" ability then we would not be in this situation. Time for a gritty, win - back to how we were when AI started off. Surely he can see the things that need sorting - i.e. a bit of composure on the ball, getting more bite into our tackles, particularly in midfield and getting the ball on the deck.

We need to play at a high tempo, zinging the ball around, It's how we play best.

Two touch football in training anyone?

We need to play at a high tempo, zinging the ball around, It's how we play best.

Two touch football in training anyone?

I agree with high tempo some times - but not at the expense of losing the ball. If you look at top class Italian teams they are happy to keep hold of the ball and slow it down at times. Yesterday was shocking - if I was AI I would have them playing five-a-side rules - i.e. no balls over shoulder height all week in training - so frustrating to see the ball hit hard, high and long every time and it come back straight away. No team can contain the pressure we create for ourselves by playing like this. Yesterday it was like we were playing under Laws again - hit it in any direction as hard as possible. One thing is for sure - JOC is not captain material and Spurr was dreadful.

Guest Ripley Owl

A Reading win

H Leicester City win

A WBA lose

A Swansea City lose

A Preston draw

H Derby County draw

H Watford win

A Coventry City draw

A QPR win

H Bristol City win

A Middlesbrough lose

H Sheffield Utd win :biggrin:

A Cardiff City lose

H Crystal Palace win

Always the optimistic one , whatevers happens i will still be there like most other fans , UP THE OWLS !

Already forgot how we were beating anyone on our day last season? Forgot putting 8 past the Burnley side that this season beat Man United? Forgot the first half against the dingles?

Tudgay had a field day against them 4 goals

Guest Parky1867

A Reading Draw

H Leicester City Lose

A WBA Lose

A Swansea City Lose

A Preston Win

H Derby County Lose

H Watford Draw

A Coventry City Win

A QPR Draw

H Bristol City Win