Simek etc

Played will today - better than Tuesday.

Spurr and Beevers still crap. Beevers has the worst distribution I've ever seen.

Gray hasn been poo poo for about a month. JOC was better but not great. Did Potter play?

Varney and Tudgay offer nothing up front - although receiving EVERY ball about 2 feet above them must be difficult though

ripped us apart down their left. Their goal may have come down the right because Gray was playing centre forward but most of their play came down their left.

I really like Simek though and still think he's got a future at Hillsborough. We've had a few games and he seems to be getting worse. Looks like he's one of these guys who really suffer with confidence, like Beevers and Tudgay

Simek was horrendous today, possibly as bad as (if not worse) than Spurr.

It sadly appears he has lost that edge he had that made him such an exciting young full back.

Couldn't agree more - cant pass the ball very well and looks like hes lost his confidence

Guest oliver666

Answered your own point there really.

Difficult to critisize them.

No it isn't. Tell me which player gave at least 50% today. Tudgay no heart, no commitment. Varney flip off back to Derby. How's that for criticism. Not hard is it.

Simek was terrible and you could tell Hinds hasn't played in months - look well off the pace. We missed Purse massively and if he is out for three weeks we are screwed!

I thought Tudgay and Varney did OK and kept working hard. The defence didn't pass a ball all day (just hoofed) and the midfield looked terrified of getting the ball. Esias is tosh, would rather have Wade Small back.

Guest wilkotheowl

Spurr and Beevers still crap. Beevers has the worst distribution I've ever seen.

Gray hasn been poo poo for about a month. JOC was better but not great. Did Potter play?

Varney and Tudgay offer nothing up front - although receiving EVERY ball about 2 feet above them must be difficult though

Wasn't good today it's true, but until we start getting some service in to our strikers from the wings things will not improve one bit.

Today & also v. Donny their service was non existent & I actually felt quite sorry for Luke Varney who always gives everything...........

We do seem to suit playing away better though & we must get something from the Reading game now.

AI is doing the best with what he's inherited but we have looked painfully inadequate in last 2 games.

Help !!

Guest wednesday83

I think people need to lay off Simek. Give the lad a chance. He's been out a year with a serious knee injury, hardly played any football and is clearly lacking confidence.

You cant be out for the length of time Frankie was with a knee injury and just step back in as if nothing happend. He needs games and the performances will come.

To say hes gone and not a championship player anymore is total garbage.

USA USA USA!

Guest owls_4_life

I think people need to lay off Simek. Give the lad a chance. He's been out a year with a serious knee injury, hardly played any football and is clearly lacking confidence.

You cant be out for the length of time Frankie was with a knee injury and just step back in as if nothing happend. He needs games and the performances will come.

To say hes gone and not a championship player anymore is total garbage.

USA USA USA!

I hope you're right

really used to like simek he was my favourite player before he was injurerd

Are you blind or something he was poo !!!! he backed off and off and off he never tackled and should of been sub'd at half time.

Are you blind or something he was poo !!!! he backed off and off and off he never tackled and should of been sub'd at half time.

I was hoping that people would say how hes getting better. I really fear he's not the player he was. Hoping that a decent run will seem him get back to something like.

I still think he was better today than Tuesday though.

Simek was poor

What did Grant do wrong? He was also very good against Doncaster.