Irvine On Radio Sheffield Now

Re Nolan

I guess that means we've moved away from the plan not to spend what we haven't got.

We've pushed the boat out to sign him on loan, probably because we've just lost Purse for a few games and others are struggling.

It's the type of move that's required at the moment, it's brave and shows leadership. Now if we could just see him playing a little, that would be good too.

'cant fault them for effort' -

is he not saying they put the effort in and are just not good enough?

SURELY he sees that n just wont say it on t radio

come on guys he said himself he could destroy their moral what good would it do he only has this pile of sh*te to work with.

The new manager lift has worn off now we're back to reality and the squad BL left us with.

The problem here is all too obvious we have far too many glass jawed players who just pack in if we go a goal down oh and the fact they are out of contract and couldn't give a throw . I think we also need to look at the players who have just signed contracts .

I'm afraid AI/we need fresh faces and quick if all else fails chuck some kids in something has to be done with

Re Nolan

I guess that means we've moved away from the plan not to spend what we haven't got.

We've pushed the boat out to sign him on loan, probably because we've just lost Purse for a few games and others are struggling.

It's the type of move that's required at the moment, it's brave and shows leadership. Now if we could just see him playing a little, that would be good too.

agreed

I don't care if he arrived at 10 mins to 3 he should've been on the pitch take your pick which full back unless we've signed someone else just to sit around

AI making a big play about how intimidating Hillsborough is good and bad presume he didn't want to risk him

"Club didn't have the money for Nolan signing, and didn't want to spend it"

And yet again we sign a player we can't pay for and use him to fill a space on the bench.

EVERY other team who are in need of a loan signing seem to be capable of playing them. We give them a few weeks for the negative atmosphere to sink in first.