STRAFFORD OUT

Guest brockowl

one min everyone's bumming strafford and then the next we all hate him, our record in the league is still better than a few other clubs in the league, so deal with it if not then roger off!

Yes, 3 teams. And that might not be the case for much longer at this rate. I cant see where the next win is coming from.

Strafford in BUT how he can promote peop;e buying season cards when we play like that is a joke cos that was bottom than poo poo I tell ya no fight no tackles passing it back instead of going forwould. Then there was atleast 2 occasions 2 players went for same ball oh dear school boy errors all over the park!!!

Guest Blue&WhiteBen

hes a cowboy. watching the boys in luxury for nowt ,eating his prawn sandwiches on the club

how can you criticize him on that basis when he's effectively working for nowt?

Are you asking me or telling me and based on what ?

Just a suggestion mate. McGhee may have been unpopular at the end of his reign but what about-

. Appointing Jack Charlton as manager

. Appointing Howard Wilkinson as manager

. Getting the club financially back in order

. Overseeing our rise from Division 3 back to the top flight.

I think to ignore these would be a little disgraceful.

To be succesful we need leaders running the club, running the team, and eleven more performing within the team.

We seem to have the first two in place. It's a start.

Forget all the emotion, forget the silly comments from a couple of blades posing as owls, and ask yourselfs this:

What's the alternative to the plan we currently have ?

As far as I'm aware, there isn't one, so we may as well get on with it and stop bleating.

Have to agree. Getting rid of Strafford and letting someone like Cook take the job would be shuffling the deckchairs. We are only going to get out of this mess with investment so until someone comes forward there are no serious alternatives.

Guest intercity0wl

Whats he done nothing your the thick tw-ts for sticking by him any one with an ounce of sense could do the job he is doing

Counts you out then, Halfwit.

Guest davet30

Whats he done nothing your the thick tw-ts for sticking by him any one with an ounce of sense could do the job he is doing

???? What a Knob

Lee is blue and white through and through and would never do anything to harm the Owls - he's trying his best 110%

If you're going to suggest he leaves then ... what then?? You know sweet FA!

Have to agree. Getting rid of Strafford and letting someone like Cook take the job would be shuffling the deckchairs. We are only going to get out of this mess with investment so until someone comes forward there are no serious alternatives.

I remember a poster called theowlsman who spoke about nothing else but investment to move forward.

Don't turn out like him. He was dull, boring, and repetitive (but right)