Esajas

Guest Rich241206

He was playing far too deep and barely put a cross in all afternoon.

I'm not sure whether that was by accident or design, but either way he was poo .

I was one of people shouting for a start for Esajas but no more. I can't believe that after being handed his chance to prove himself he would put in such a lack lustre performance, he just looked disinterested. He has the ability but with that attitude there is no way he can play in the Championship, such a shame.

EE is definatly an impact player..

not a 90 mnute player because he can't last that long.

i feel today he didn't get enough service and when he did get on the ball we CREATED CHANCES, one thing we've hardly done up to date.

but hopefully he'd get more of a run in the team whether it's coming off the bench or whatever...

definatly like to see more of him

EE is definatly an impact player..

not a 90 mnute player because he can't last that long.

i feel today he didn't get enough service and when he did get on the ball we CREATED CHANCES, one thing we've hardly done up to date.

but hopefully he'd get more of a run in the team whether it's coming off the bench or whatever...

definatly like to see more of him

Actual example please?

From where I was sat he did seem to be the only player with any quality on his crosses, yes at times he was poor but at least he did play with the ball on the floor. I'd like to see him take the defenders on more, but today his support was very poor.

From where I was sat he did seem to be the only player with any quality on his crosses, yes at times he was poor but at least he did play with the ball on the floor. I'd like to see him take the defenders on more, but today his support was very poor.

Exactly. Judging by some of the posts on here the defeat was all down to EE. Yes, he was poor but so were many others in blue and white. If AI can sort out his attitude we might still have a decent player on our books.

He did no worse than ayone on that pitch yesterday. He put in acouple of decent crosses and tried something different ! At least you knew he was on the pitch which is cant be said for the likes of gray and potter who were both gash ! ee is an easy scapegoat, but he was not the reason we lost yesterday!

Esajas was poo today, hes supposed to be a winger yet everytime we got the ball he drifted inside hiding as he didnt want the ball. I felt sorry for Simek at times he had no option to pass to anyone. He had a few good touches and potentially looked a threat like he always did then just bottled it for the rest of the match. We miss JJ's pace pulling players out of position to create space for others.

Dont know how people can blame Varney and Tudgay what chance do they have against two big centre backs we just kept hoofing the ball upfront and it will always come straight back. Potter has no engine at all I hope to god Miller can get fit and he plays half decent because potter is abysmal

Edited by chriswaddle08

Guest Rich241206

My call is for Esajas to be given a straight run of games to the end of season.

Preferably on the left flank; with JJ fitted in a 5 man midfield, Leon up front and do away with Varney & Tudders who are both lightweight fairies!

Contrary to what people on here seem to be banging on about, fighting spirit, gettin stuck in and grafting out a relegation battle....

.... my opinion is to stay calm, get the creative thinkers on the pitch who are sure footed, running at defenses and passing through balls upfront

Start playing rumbleing football, instead of hoofing balls desperately out of defense....

Cos THE FACT IS THIS....everyones pooing themsleves in our own half and losing the plot in theirs

End of :cool:

Starting only his 2nd match of the season I'm shocked he didn't simply walk onto the pitch and immediately out perform every player that has started the last 20 matches in a row, really poor of him.....

i know mate!! :laugh:

haha .. anyone would think EE lost the game on his own by the vitriol in some of the posts ...

EE needs a run ... he's come back in after how long out and people are expecting him to simply win the game on his own? send in 20 crosses that result in 10 goals. win and score 5 free kicks too .. perhaps a goal from a corner. might as well get him taking Grants kicks!!

yes he showed little enthusiasm and falling down after losing the ball was embarassing ...

but he has to start the next 5 games .. when has he EVER had a decent run in the team. Gray/Potter/Spurr/Beevers have been gash for a while now and yet they still turn up week in week out??

why not give EE the same benefit of the doubt

Guest intercity0wl

James find out where this guy sits and get it on the daily Photo, it must offer one of them magica match day experiencesl i keep hearing about, where with your eyes open you see EE tearing defences apart and delivering pin point crosses, and shut your eyes and your vision is of him doing a perfect Bob Marley performance.

I want one of them seats please instead of a bog standard one where his actual lack of effort and weakening of the team as a whole is whats on view.