Missed the team news ......

On a serious note, do we have two buttons to rub together to bring in a central midfielder on loan for a month, or another striker ?

We haven't got a pot to p1ss in.

The sooner people accept it the better. We need to concentrate on getting out of trouble with what we have.

We haven't got a pot to p1ss in.

The sooner people accept it the better. We need to concentrate on getting out of trouble with what we have.

what if what we have is not good enough ?

Is there no one willing to subsidise a couple of loan players ?

That is all that is missing.... a quality central midfielder and a quality striker.

Surely some wealthy Sheffield business man (i.e. the Hobsons lol) could stump up a small player fund

what if what we have is not good enough ?

Is there no one willing to subsidise a couple of loan players ?

That is all that is missing.... a quality central midfielder and a quality striker.

Surely some wealthy Sheffield business man (i.e. the Hobsons lol) could stump up a small player fund

It was good enough last season. For some reason we forgot how to play as a team tonight. Irvine will sort it out.

We're missing a lot more than a quality midfielder and a quality striker to move us forward.

It was good enough last season. For some reason we forgot how to play as a team tonight. Irvine will sort it out.

We're missing a lot more than a quality midfielder and a quality striker to move us forward.

again I agree, but I was meaning, to keep us up this season

We are those short of survival. At the minute, I think it is going to be a very close run thing.