FAO the coaching staff and players

Don't you F*CKING dare embarrass our club like that again on Saturday.

We were second best in every single way tonight. We were tactically beaten by a very good manager and their players and particularly their midfield were first to every ball. I can't believe Irvine didn't change things when it was obvious their extra man in the midfield was bringing them all their success. Losing to a nonsense club like them is bad enough but the circumstances were shocking. They were toying with us at the end. Only man to come out with any credit today was Darren Purse. Made a few important challenges and looked the part at most points again. The rest of you were a f*cking disgrace tonight.

We were second best in every single way tonight. We were tactically beaten by a very good manager and their players and particularly their midfield were first to every ball. I can't believe Irvine didn't change things when it was obvious their extra man in the midfield was bringing them all their success. Losing to a nonsense club like them is bad enough but the circumstances were shocking. They were toying with us at the end. Only man to come out with any credit today was Darren Purse. Made a few important challenges and looked the part at most points again. The rest of you were a f*cking disgrace tonight.

absolutely Jon

How's about we try and change our tactics at some point during a game?

We had our strikers going on and on for these fancy little flick ons and it irritates the flip out of me.

99/100 they do not work and we need to get the ball down adn flipping play it.

Guest owls_4_life

Couldn't agree more

I agree,And Soars was poor tonight.

he was shocking, completely invisible and lazy

Talking about embarrasing performances, mods - where have my insightful posts gone?

Irvine got it wrong tonight

The players were a disgrace (except Purse and possibly EE, Leon)

Esajas barely touched the ball- one of the first players in our squad I'd get rid of.

Leon briefly brought a bit of life to the squad, but by then the rest of the players had already given up.

Esajas barely touched the ball- one of the first players in our squad I'd get rid of.

Leon briefly brought a bit of life to the squad, but by then the rest of the players had already given up.

Maybe, but the he was on too late to make a difference anyway. He did have a go then when they gave him the ball.

It's alright winning 5 out of 7 or whatever but if you're going to take the foot off the pedal for games like this then what's the point? Tonight was a very winnable game against a very beatable Doncaster side. So far under Irvine the team have made up for their basic lack of quality with abit of organisation and battle. That went out of the window tonight.

Massive waste of time. We're still tentatively placed over the drop zone having played more games than our nearest competitors, while sides above us have pulled a point or two clearer than at the start of the evening.

Players need to look at themselves tonight and have a good look at how much they actually want to stay in this league. On performances like this only a handfull of this team will ever play at this level again should we go down or they leave.

oh ffs.

This performance is getting worse reviews than the Swansea and Reading matches.

The midfield was rubbish though, especially the centre. And if anyone can say everybodys favourite crappy player O'Connor had a good game needs their head examined. Too slow, too weak. Potter, Gray and Soares were also poor but everyone will slag them off first

JOC has been one of best players this season so although he was awful tonight, he's earnt some brownie points.

Potter has been hit and miss, Gray has been pretty good with the odd dip here and there.

Soares......hmmmmmm. Worst player tonight

We are like that all the time, one of the main reasons I'm not renewing.

It wee wees me off so much when we lose it's just not worth doing it anymore.

Basically skint myself to get a season ticket then they give performances like that.

JOC has been one of best players this season so although he was awful tonight, he's earnt some brownie points.

Potter has been hit and miss, Gray has been pretty good with the odd dip here and there.

Gray I think has been terrible, too slow.

He's been the best player out of a poor bunch because of work rate. Peacock would be challenging him for player of the season if he was playing. I don't rate him at all and Doncaster showed us how good O'Connor really is