Executive Boxes

Guest bartos

Just been contacted by Owls MasterCard and informed I won a pair of tickets for Saturday with trimmings including tour, meal and mom award.

Anyone ever been part of this day? Do we share boxes with others? What's the general experience like?

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Lucky sod.

Im guessing you will share the box, since one can hold around 20 people. (I think)

Good job it's not unfeasable for him to get to games

Just been contacted by Owls MasterCard and informed I won a pair of tickets for Saturday with trimmings including tour, meal and mom award.

Anyone ever been part of this day? Do we share boxes with others? What's the general experience like?

Well done ! I went with a group in one of the corporate boxes earlier in the season and had a great time.We were in a box holding 10 people - the SWFC staff really looked after us throughout the day,had a good meal,tour round and met some of the players before the game as well as the mom award after the match.

Have a great time

Guest East Bank

Owls mastercard always seem to be offering a chance to win something. And I've won nowt.

Still, hope you have a good day out. Let us know how it goes, in case I win next time.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Sharing boxes !!! I thought that was only in cricket...I really didn't think corp ent was that violent... or mildly homo erotic....

Guest York-owl

its poo mate i won tickets for the southamptom match last season i felt well out of place was told i could not ware jeans/trainers or my club colours ffs its a football match not a fashion show id say 75% of the ppl in the box never watch the match and had not even been to a game all season next time i win them i will rip them up.and i had wasted £21 on a north stand ticket

so ppl ya not missing any thing 1 bit.

Yeah was wondering about dress, no problem adhering to whatever it advises in my letter.

Did wonder about fitting in though, normally quite passionate and don't want anyone looking down there nose at me for that

That aside I'm sure it'll be great

Guest York-owl

Owls mastercard always seem to be offering a chance to win something. And I've won nowt.

Still, hope you have a good day out. Let us know how it goes, in case I win next time.

if you spend a fare bit on it mate you will up to now ive won 2 free match tickets(even though im season ticket holder)

and of corse the box tickets.

Guest York-owl

Yeah was wondering about dress, no problem adhering to whatever it advises in my letter.

Did wonder about fitting in though, normally quite passionate and don't want anyone looking down there nose at me for that

That aside I'm sure it'll be great

dont get me wrong the tour ect was great if ya never had 1 before and yes the staff are 1st class but rest of it no there not real fans who own that box you be in. not like us mate i felt well out of place,i stick to sitting with real sheffield wednesday fans :-)

We're doing the Childrens Hospital box on Saturday. Full tour, meal, meet MOTM after the game, etc, etc

Cost of the box goes straight to the hospital. Looking forward to a good day out plus an overnight stay in Sheffield which will include copious amounts of beer and a curry !!!!