Praise or Grumble should be fun tonight!

Guest Crooky

Hopefully it will be full of squealing piggies and Rovers fans :happy:

Score Predictions

Sheffield Wednesday 3 - 1 Doncaster Rovers

Nottingham Forest 4 - 0 Piggies :biggrin:

Guest owls1521

Score Predictions

I think its great when the pigs lose they all think they have got the god given right to win every game an i always love PG after they lose flipping r8 funny :laugh:

donny fans are fvcked in the head boaring boobies who think they are brazil !!!! :laugh::laugh:

Score Predictions

Unfortunately I think Forest will do well to win they are on a downer and if not for that idiot Kettle I think we'd have beat them too

I can go along with us winning Tho and as predicted in another thread sharp will miss a penalty and I know you're reading Billy YOU WILL MISS that and any chance you get :biggrin:

* this crystal ball and nlp course's really paying off*

Unfortunately I think Forest will do well to win they are on a downer and if not for that idiot Kettle I think we'd have beat them too

I can go along with us winning Tho and as predicted in another thread sharp will miss a penalty and I know you're reading Billy YOU WILL MISS that and any chance you get :biggrin:

* this crystal ball and nlp course's really paying off*

They didnt even play there best strikers against Donny!

I think it would be a different story if Billy Davies had played Blackstock and Earnshaw, from the beginning.

They didnt even play there best strikers against Donny!

I think it would be a different story if Billy Davies had played Blackstock and Earnshaw, from the beginning.

hope you're right of course just think football's all about confidence and momentum NF have lost 3 out of 4 and should have been 4 out of 4 . Can't stand Davies but hope winds up Blackspot love to see a touchline mardy handbags between them 2 :biggrin:

think they should cut people off if they start with i didnt go today/tonight cause how can they comment on what they havent seen

There will defiantley be some pigs phoning Praise or Grumble tonight, saying they deserved something from the game even if they listened to it on the radio. :laugh:

Guest thetruthisoutthere

donny fans are fvcked in the head boaring boobies who think they are brazil !!!! :laugh::laugh:

I would eco that, where this great passing football drivel comes from is flippinglaughable. They were not that pretty on the tele last week and the week before leicester were claiming that thier meeting was the scrappiest of the season, and definately not pretty when we played em at that rented shoe box they call a ground