Tommy Miller

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Sorry if smoke is coming from the vatican and all but....

Noticed that Miller is back in full training... wonder how long til he's fully fit and what he'll be like under AI... always looked like a threat so quite excited to see how AI will get the best out of him!

You been watching the same player as me in the first 3 months of the season...

Guest britmod_owl

With the performances Father Ted has been getting out of the likes of purse, Miller could be a very exciting player when he comes back, especially if he can start to match his record of goals and assists from previous clubs.

Noticed that Miller is back in full training... wonder how long til he's fully fit and what he'll be like under AI... always looked like a threat so quite excited to see how AI will get the best out of him!

:ohmy:

Has to be good news, I wouldnt be in a rush to get him back in the team, but its always better to have players fit and in training than at home on the sick lol.

I havnt seen too many glimpses of brilliance from Miller to be honest, but to be fair he hasnt played much football.

Lets not throw him on the Jeffers pile just yet, he could still turn out to be a good signing.

Good luck Tommy.

Hopefully he proves to be a capable central midfielder. Get some pressure on Potter, who goes missing far too much for me, without having a creative impact on a game

He had a decent game when he played as a very narrow right midfielder, but then got injured after that. Surely a better option out there than Soares ?

Guest mikeglossopowl

He's not inspired me so far, so hopefully AI will get something extra out of him. We do need some competition for Potter as someones said previously

Would love to see this side of Tommy Miller!

Guest wilkotheowl

Oops, injured in training, tweaked his hamstring again, might be back for last game of season...............................................FFS !!

Seriously, he could do a job for us, starting with his old club Ipswich next Saturday. Would create some much needed competition for places.